The Fall Creek RetreatPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- The Fall Creek Retreat can accommodate up to 25 members of your family and friends in sprawling Hill Country splendor!
- The panoramic views of the surrounding countryside are beyond compare!
- Enjoy a shady rest on the patio of the Homestead, or take advantage of the cool waters of Fall Creek, which are literally just feet away.
- The pretty grounds at the Retreat are just as immaculately cared for as the interior spaces!.
- With ultra-high ceilings, comfy furniture, and a huge stone fireplace, the Homestead conveys a country castle vibe.
- Beamed ceilings and track lighting add stylish and functional touches in the gathering area near the Homestead's kitchen, which is equipped with all the appliances, cookware, and serving ware you'll need.
- Look at all this grand and welcoming space! The Homestead alone is 5,000 square feet. There's even a pool table!
- Your foodies and cooks will love the enormous, modern kitchen, including a chef's-grade oven!
- Give us a call! We'll show you how affordably you can pamper your family and friends in a spacious and friendly atmosphere.
- Crackling fires in the fireplaces inside and out at the Retreat provide both warmth and a comforting glow.
- The huge master suite in the Homestead includes a king and queen bed-and all bed and bath linens in all the guest homes are provided. Those big double doors open directly to the great outdoors, too!
- Soak in the garden tub in the Homestead, and feel all your tension melt away!
- The big glass-walled shower in the Homestead's master suite is a spotless and roomy place to get clean-and it's located where you'll have privacy, too.
- With eight beds total, the Homestead offers blissful slumber for up to 14 people-and all the beds and baths on the property come with complimentary clean linens.
- This is just one of the three bedrooms in the Homestead-and you have an option for two comfortable trundle beds here, too.
- No matter the weather, you'll be able to relax in the fresh air, and take in those inspiring Hill Country views!
- Don't forget there are three properties that are all yours when you book the Retreat: the Homestead, Casita, and Hill House. It's like having your own private holiday compound!
- Two queen beds and a double-sized futon-all with soft and clean linens included-provide sleeping space for up to five more guests in the Casita.
- Warm colors contrast with the white walls of the Casita, giving it a unique southwestern flair.
- Stretch your legs in the cozy seating area of the Casita! Like the Homestead, you'll enjoy satellite TV and Internet service.
- The Casita's French doors lead out to a spacious patio with a fantastic view of Fall Creek and the Hill Country beyond!
- A generous amount of windows allow a flood of comforting natural light into the Casita's interior.
- Overlooking the grandeur of the Hill Country is the aptly-named Hill House!
- The skies at the Retreat are breathtaking! Imagine the sunsets, the stunning views, and the star-filled Texas nights you'll see here!
- Five comfy beds in the Hill House create comfortable sleeping space for up to eight people-and all bed and bath linens are provided.
- Kids love the queen under/twin above bunk bed sets-and the Hill House has two of them!
- Kick back and savor some quality time with your fellow guests in the Hill House's living area.
- A stove, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker are all in the Hill House's kitchen-as well as a wood-burning grill outside!
- The MASSIVE outdoor fireplace offers a fun gathering spot, and plenty of room for roasted marshmallows and s'mores for everyone!
- Miles of Hill Country roads surrounding the Retreat make it a perfect starting point for a scenic tour,
An absolutely stunning water property located just a short drive south of Kerrville in the highly sought-after Fall Creek road area. The Fall Creek Retreat consists of three rental homes on a private 230-acre Hill Country property with waterfront access including a creek, waterfall and small lake. The retreat is located near Kerrville, the unofficial capital of the Texas Hill Country. For more information about renting these homes separately visit these links:
HOMESTEAD (Home 1, sleeps 14)
This beautiful 5,000 square foot home is located on the sparkling spring-fed Fall Creek, which begins on the property and winds through the grounds to supply clear water to a three-acre lake. As you enter the Homestead, you will be amazed at the unique decor, vaulted wood beamed ceilings, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, open living spaces and abundance of natural light. The home truly provides guests with everything needed to experience a true Hill Country vacation experience.
The large kitchen is truly unique with a southwest inspired mural and gorgeous beamed ceilings. Further, the kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances and utensils needed to prepare a home cooked meal or quick snack.
The great room offers ample seating around a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with views of the surrounding Hill Country. There are two wonderful dining areas; one, the breakfast nook, which overlooks Fall Creek and the Hill Country, creates a perfect spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee. The second, a larger dining table that comfortably seats up to 9 guests, sits between the living area and kitchen, creating a unique and social dining experience for larger groups. In the entertainment area you will find a standard sized pool table.
Down the hallway is a very spacious master bedroom with French doors that open to the Hill Country, a king size bed, large television, beautiful adobe fireplace and 2 sitting areas, one of which has a queen sleeper sofa. The ensuite bathroom has a tiled garden tub, spacious floor-to-ceiling glass shower and two separate vanity areas with plenty of closet space to accommodate up to four
The home has two large secondary bedrooms, each with two cedar post queen beds and plenty of closet and drawer space. Both rooms have abundant natural light and plenty of space for up to 4 guests. All rooms have high quality mattresses and linens, therefore guaranteeing guests a good night's rest.
The two secondary bedrooms share a spacious full bathroom with a large glass shower and double vanity.
The Homestead was designed for outdoor living. Not only do you have the spectacular views from the interior of the home, there are several outdoor spaces set up for seating and dining. Guests will be transported to a simpler time as they sit on the front porch listening to the sounds of the creek and waterfalls and enjoying the wildlife. Farther down from the creek is the lake where guests can do catch and release fishing, go bird watching, or simply relax.
Master bedroom with a king and a queen bed
Second bedroom with 2 queen beds
Third bedroom with 2 queen beds
2 additional roll away beds available
Fully equipped kitchen, including large refrigerator, commercial-grade chef's stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and all the needed utensils
Gas BBQ grill
Internet access (may be slower with large groups)
Patio with large seating area
Catch and release fishing
Wildlife and Bird viewing
No smoking allowed anywhere on the property
CASITA (Home 2, sleeps 5)
The Casita, which sits adjacent to the Homestead, offers a large room with a 20' ceilings and exposed beams, adobe wood burning fireplace, 2 queen beds, full size futon, large sitting area, kitchenette, front porch seating area and an outdoor gas grill. Large windows allow for natural lighting and stunning views of the surrounding land, the perfect spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine.
2 Queen beds
Double bed futon
Gas BBQ grill
Patio with view of Fall Creek
Wireless Internet Access
Tub and shower combo
THE HILL HOUSE (Home 3, sleeps 8)
The Hill House at Fall Creek sits on 230-acres of majestic Hill Country land tucked away in the mountains. The main living area features a rustic stone fireplace and comfortable furnishings. To here is enough sleeping accommodations, we have included in the living space a bunk bed with queen and twin bed. The cabin has two bedrooms, the first bedroom is furnished with a large queen bed and extra storage. In the second room there is a queen bed and a bunk bed with queen and twin bed. In the bathroom all needed amenities are considered. Guest will find basic toiletries and plush bathing and hand towels. The fully equipped kitchen offers guest all appliances and utensils needed.
Bedroom with a queen bed and queen/twin bunk bed
Bedroom with a queen bed
Living room has an additional queen/twin bunk bed
Large living room with fireplace and plenty of seating
Fully equipped kitchen
Wood burning open grill
Patio with view of the hill country
Large stone outdoor fireplace
Tub and shower combo
Rates and Details
Pets Fee is $35 per day
Cleaning Fee is $490
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
No smoking allowed anywhere on the property
This is home to the nationally-renowned festivals celebrating folk music, Celtic heritage, and the Texas arts and crafts. Nestled among beautiful natural parks, Kerrville also features wineries, breweries, and an amazing array of local restaurants. There's even a museum dedicated to the work of Western American artists!