Enjoy the Medina River at this large guest house with lots of outdoor living space. Three decks surround the house. Steps lead down to a meadow that borders the river and a walking path. The spacious, multi-level interior is painted in festive, hacienda-style vibrant colors and faux designs and has concrete floors. Great for families or groups. Not wheelchair accessible or appropriate for anyone who cannot navigate stairs.
Bed linens, Towels and Kitchen Utensils Provided
- King bed
- Queen in second bedroom
- Queen in third bedroom
- Double and two twin beds in fourth bedroom
- Double bed-sized futon
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Three baths
- Two living areas
- Central air/heat with window unit
- 1/2 mile of Medina riverfront for tubing & swimming
- Large deck overlooking meadow and Medina River
- Front deck with outdoor dining table
- VCR/DVD with full service Direct Satellite TV
- Outdoor grill
- Large meadow with seasonal wildflowers
- Walking path
- Blooming native plant garden with butterflies and hummingbirds
Charming original 1930 cottage on the grounds of Casa del Rio.
Perfect for couple whom wants privacy from main house.
- Queen bed
- Coffee pot
- Separate living area
Rates & Details
- $275 per night for up to six guests
- $1350 weekly for up to six guests (six nights)
- Each additional guest is $15 per night
- $100 cleaning fee per stay
- 3-night minimum June 1 - September 6
- Casita: $75/night double occupancy (Only available with rental of Main House)
- Weekly rate for the Casita $400
- Max two guests in the Casita
- 12% Occupancy Tax
- Two night minimum September 7 - May 31
- Four night minimum for Thanksgiving weekend
- Three night minimum on all other holidays (New Years not included)
- Maximum number of guests in the Casa is twelve of which no more than six can be adults
- No smoking permitted on property - inside or out!
- $15/day/dog fee. Dogs must be crated in owner's absence
- Check in time 3 PM
- NO FIREWORKS, FIREARMS or ATVs..
View our Booking, Cancellation and Terms of Service
This map is intended to give the viewer a general location of the property.
It does not show accuracy at street level.
P.O. Box 967
Bandera, Texas 78003