Water's Edge GuesthousePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Water's Edge is only a couple of miles from downtown Bandera, so you have the convenience of being close to town while still enjoying a peaceful country setting!
- Behind the house, your path to Bandera Creek is clearly marked. Keep in mind the creek levels are seasonal, check with us for water depth when you book.
- Water's Edge is a kid and pet friendly rental, and they love the creekside setting! Our guest Sandra put it perfectly: "...the creek was so much fun to splash around in. Water's Edge was a great little paradise for a family getaway.".
- Right after her visit, our guest Stephanie told us, "We loved this! Great for kids and adults...Close to town and the Medina River. We hope to visit this property again."
- The wide-open skies at Water's Edge offer an unobstructed view of glorious sunsets and star-filled nightly shows.
- Tasteful and pretty decorative touches don't stop inside! The outdoor decor blends beautifully with the natural landscape.
- High ceilings and plenty of sunlight make the living area a comfortable pleasure! All of Water's Edge is kept just right with central air and heat, too.
- Every detail in Water's Edge creates a home-away-from-home atmosphere, one our visitors can't wait to come back to!
- Rest like ranch royalty in the big and comfy queen-sized bed in the downstairs master bedroom! Fresh and clean linens are provided for all the beds at Water's Edge.
- Our guests rave about the stylish decor and furnishings, it's a perfect mix of pioneer charm and modern comfort!
- Along with a roomy double vanity, the master bath comes with clean and fluffy bath linens, as well (as do all the baths here).
- The master bath not only has a neat-as-a-pin shower stall, but it also features a tub for a good, deep soaking.
- Cooks and food fanatics alike will love the modern appliances and tons of counter space in the enormous kitchen!
- You'll also find all the cookware, serving ware, utensils, and glasses to make food prep and presentation hassle-free.
- Elegant touches in the dining room make even the most casual meal a special experience.
- Whimsical and tasteful touches adorn Water's Edge everywhere you look. This place has a fun personality all its own!
- A fireplace adds warmth and style to the charming and fun living area!
- Two more guests can sleep peacefully in the beautifully-appointed third bedroom, located upstairs. Overall, Water's Edge sleeps up to six guests.
- Bright decor and natural light make Water's Edge a wonderful place to wake up!
- The decor and amenities charm our visitors, and bring them back time and time again! As our guest Donna put it, "Beautiful home! Not one thing missing. The attention to detail is amazing!"
- An entertainment center and reading nook are fun extras in the second bedroom, and fresh bed linens are supplied for all our guests.
- Two twin beds in the second bedroom help create a relaxing atmosphere for two guests. It makes a great kids' room!
- The full bath upstairs includes a tub and shower combo, along with plenty of fresh linens for your cleanup routine.
- Don't fight mounds of dirty laundry after your vacation! Keep up with it all with the on-site washer and dryer.
- Beautiful plants on the deck help the guest house blend in perfectly with the gorgeous flora of the Hill Country!
- With a fire pit and charcoal grill on the back patio, you'll have no end of options for snacks and meals! Wildlife viewing and stargazing are awesome back here, too.
- Cushioned outdoor furniture helps create a comfortable and enjoyable living area in the great outdoors!
- There's plenty of comfy outdoor seating, fresh air, and amazing Hill Country views available on the roomy deck out back!
- Keep in mind your shady country perch is located just a couple miles from Bandera and the Medina River!
The prettiest views in Texas meet the lushly-landscaped feel of the French Riviera in this knockout waterfront vacation rental! The waters of Bandera Creek sparkle behind the Water's Edge Guesthouse, a family-friendly and pet-friendly dream of a vacation spot. Set on a gorgeous ten-acre property where plentiful wildlife abounds, this peaceful country house is an amazing setting for luxurious relaxation at a budget-friendly rate. And just two miles away is Bandera-the Cowboy Capital of the World!
The entire family will love this Hill Country getaway with swimming and other water activities, courtesy of its private riverside setting. You'll also be conveniently located just a short drive from the Medina River in Bandera, known for its tubing, kayaking, fishing, and other wet adventures. Not only that, but the Water's Edge is your stepping stone to all the shops, antiquing, Texas-style eats, and fun events of the Cowboy Capital of the World. The perfect blend of country and city awaits!
Outdoor seating aplenty is available here, both on the spacious deck and around the fire pit-a fun and scenic place for your crew to gather. Whether you'd like to roast up a few s'mores or pull out all the stops for a full-fledged Texas BBQ, the fire pit and charcoal grill will have you covered. A gently sloping and graduated walkway leads you to the shores of Bandera Creek, ideal for a dip or just kicking back to the soothing sounds of the water. Smoking is allowed outside only, please.
There's a Mediterranean feel to the interior here-regal, bright, and airy. Its three bedrooms and four beds provide comfy slumber accommodations for up to six, and there are two full baths with tubs and showers in both, in addition to a bonus half-bath. Complimentary bed and bath linens are included, too. The living room and dining room provide plenty of comfortable seating, and there's even a fireplace to warm your toes by. All the appliances and cooking ware, utensils, and glasses you could ask for are included in the big, full kitchen. There's wireless Wifi on-site, a smart TV with DVD player in the upstairs bedroom, and great AT&T cell service, and the entire two-level house is climate-controlled with central air and ceiling fans.
This is a luxurious and gorgeous Texas Hill Country vacation rental-let there be no doubt! The stunning Water's Edge Guesthouse can be yours for your next holiday, and Backroads Reservations can put you there!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Master bedroom with Queen downstairs
Master bath with double vanity sinks, tub and separate shower
Second bedroom upstairs with two twin day beds
Third bedroom upstairs with Queen bed
Upstairs bath with tub/shower combo
Kitchen equipped with side by side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, oven, range top, dishwasher, regular coffee maker and microwave
All pots, pans, flatware, dishes, glasses and utensils supplied
Living room with multi seating
Dining room with seating for six
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Deck with seating areas on the deck and beyond
Central air and heat
Creek side with excellent access to the water
Hardwood floors and ceiling fans throughout
Fireplace in living Area
Wildlife and bird viewing
Smart TV and DVD player upstairs in day bed bedroom
All bed and bath linens supplied
Fire pit on separate patio
Rates and Details
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 2 guests
Pet fee is $15 per day, per pet (under 30 lbs only)
Caretaker lives on property
Smoking allowed outside only
Signature of release of liability required
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: 5 miles
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 40 miles
Garner State Park: 55 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas