Creek View BarndominiumPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Our guest Peggy loved her recent stay here! "The whole experience was far better than I imagined it would be. I highly recommend this getaway and can't wait to go back."
- The seasonal creek out back is a prime location for fishing, swimming, and kayaking! Check with us when you book for creek levels.
- You'll have 2,000 square feet of space in which to relax! The living area and bedrooms are all outfitted with satellite TV and Wifi, as well.
- Satellite TV and a toasty fireplace share space with a roomy and comfortable king-sized bed in the master bedroom. All beds in the Barndominium come with clean and soft linens.
- Feel like pampering yourself? Step into the enormous tiled shower in the master bath! Its unique rainfall shower head will make cleanup a relaxing experience.
- Royal treatment is yours even in the master bath, which is equipped with two spacious mirrored vanities! All the bathrooms are decked out with clean linens, too.
- Inside and out, the Barndominium is a guest favorite! "We were looking for a secluded and quiet getaway and this was perfect. 6 adults fit extremely comfortably with tons of room to stretch out," is how our recent guest Raquel put it.
- The spacious back deck is outfitted just as nicely as a living room! Relax in comfort and enjoy the breezes and Hill Country views.
- Tree house-like views of the gorgeous Hill Country are yours to enjoy from the elevated second-story deck!
- With a spacious and modern kitchen, the cooks in your crew will have everything they need to show off!
- Natural light, beautiful wood furnishings, and a chandelier make every meal in the dining area a special event.
- Central air and heat, as well as ceiling fans, keep every square foot of the home just as you like it!
- Yet another king-sized bed awaits two more guests in the third bedroom. All told, that's three king beds for up to six visitors!
- Cleanup's a breeze in the second bath, which features a roomy walk-in shower!
- Another plush king-sized bed is located in the second bedroom, providing sumptuous rest for two guests.
- Catch-and-release fishing is allowed from the banks of the creek, and the clear waters provide cooling relief from the Texas heat.
The Rockin' B Ranch covers 55 scenic acres in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, and the second-story Barndominium offers modern amenities and amazing views! It's the perfect setting for a romantic getaway for up to three couples, and it's also a kid-friendly vacation rental for a family holiday. The ranch's location is perfect for nature lovers, and the shopping and activities of Hill Country towns like Boerne, Pipe Creek, and Bandera are all within a short drive-it's the best of both worlds!
The Barndominium is one of the top-rated vacation rentals in Pipe Creek, and it's easy to see why! You'll have 2,000 square feet of space to stretch out on the inside, and acres of the Hill Country to explore outside. This rental includes the second story of the building only, but if you'd like a roomy venue for a larger gathering such as a wedding or family reunion, the first story venue space can also be rented; please ask us for details.
With a cool creek at your disposal, you can enjoy swimming, fishing, and even kayaking from the dock-and the kayaks are provided! The depth of the creek is seasonal, so please inquire about this when you book. The grounds have plenty of hiking trails, perfect for wildlife watching in this natural setting. There's a shaded balcony with plenty of outdoor furniture, and a gas grill for your open-air dining. Smokers are welcome, as long as you keep it outside.
The inside isn't just gorgeous-with hardwood and stone floors throughout-but it's big, too! The living and dining areas are enormous, with plenty of comfy furniture and elbow room. Your space also has four satellite TVs-the one in the living room has a DVD player. There's Wifi service, central air and heating, ceiling fans, and a washer and dryer combo. All bedroom and bathroom linens are included for the three big bedrooms and two and a half baths-the full bathrooms both have walk-in showers. All the bedrooms have king-sized beds, providing soft and warm sleeping accommodations for up to six people. The fully-appointed kitchen has all the appliances, cookware, and serving ware you'll need for your culinary adventures.
This mountain view vacation rental, nestled in the prettiest part of the Lone Star State, fills the bill no matter what kind of getaway you're planning. Find out just how easy it can be to make the Barndominium yours for your next holiday by giving Backroads Reservations a call!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
**We require 7 days advance notice for all bookings**
Rockin B has 4 houses on the property. Family reunions and retreats for up to 26 guests are easily accommodated at the Creek View Barndominium, Summit House, Bluff House and the Love Shack spread across the 55 acres.
Master bedroom with King bed, fireplace and satellite TV
Master bath with double vanities and walk in oversize shower
Second bedroom with King bed and satellite TV
Third bedroom with King bed and satellite TV
Adjoining bath between second and third bedrooms with double vanities and large walk in shower
Kitchen with double ovens, five burner range, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and regular coffee maker
Dining room with seating for 10
Living room with satellite TV and DVD
Ceiling fans and beautiful hardwood floors
Balcony overlooking creek with seating area, dining area and gas grill
Central air and heat
Trails for hiking
Plentiful wildlife viewing
Kayaks available for use (shared with other guests)
Creek side with swimming and catch and release fishing from the dock
Minutes from all the restaurants and attractions in the quaint town of Boerne
Washer and dryer
Rates and Details
Maximum of 6 guests
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 2 guests.
Extra guests added after check in are billed at $50, per guest, per day
Cleaning fee is $125
No pets accepted
One bundle of Firewood provided free. Each additional bundle is $10
Smoking outside only
RV pad available for guest overflow with 30 AMP electric, water and sewer connection. Ask for details
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
The venue space below the Barndominium, including the outdoor kitchen, venue area, seating and outdoor patio areas are not included in the rental. Please inquire about renting this space for your next party, event or wedding.
The natural splendor of the Texas Hill Country is on full display in this handsome little town! It's surrounded by a nature preserve, a high-in-the-hills winery, and their locally-famous pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. After you go antiquing, you can cut a rug at Pipe Creek's renowned dance hall!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 70 miles
Medina River: 15 miles
Guadalupe River: 40 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 65 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas