Park Model Cabin At River RunPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Whether this is your first holiday rental or your 50th, you'll love it here! As our recent guest Marcia put it, "We have rented many houses and cabins over the years and this one rates right at the top."
- While there are other cabins sharing this stretch of the Guadalupe, everything's laid out so everyone has plenty of space!
- Look at all that wonderful natural light! It creates a peaceful and comfortable aura in the cabin's living area.
- "We have already made reservations to go back. This home is clean, spacious, quiet, convenient to Kerrvile/Ingram. View of river and wildlife is great," our guest Serena told us about her visit.
- Plenty of appliances round out the country kitchen here, and all the utensils, cookware, and serving ware you'll need are on hand, too!
- Homey country charm fills the entire cabin. What a delightful place to enjoy a country breakfast!
- Satellite TV, Wifi, great cell service, and central air and heat will make your visit here both comfortable and entertaining. The living area also includes a sleeper sofa for two additional guests!
- The charming bedroom here features a plush and restful queen-sized bed, and clean and fresh bed and bath linens are provided.
- The tidy full bath includes this unique corner-mounted vanity, with plenty of counter space for your cleanup needs.
- Put a shine on your day with a quick shower! Soft and clean bath linens are included with your stay, too.
- The deluxe grill on the grounds is the perfect place for your BBQ champions to show off their skills!
- Put together a picnic spread and relax as you enjoy the natural beauty of the Hill Country!
- From s'mores to stargazing, the fire pit here is a relaxing and fun riverside spot for your folks to gather!
- Many a romantic moment has taken place on this charming bench. Share a moment with your special someone!
River livin' Hill Country-style is all yours when you visit the Park Model Cabin at River Run! Everything the Guadalupe River has to offer is here at this riverfront cabin-fishing, tubing, swimming, or just kicking back and relaxing. This is a perfect cabin rental for your romantic getaway, with a comfortable interior, Hill Country beauty, and the shops, restaurants and events available in nearby Kerrville. It's one of the best pet-friendly vacation cabin rentals in the Kerrville area!
Looking for one of the best cabins in Texas? There's no better way to enjoy the Texas Hill Country than the surroundings provided by the Park Model Cabin at River Run! It's rural, but still close to downtown Kerrville, making it the perfect place, no matter what's in your plans. This cozy property houses up to four, and it's also kid-friendly. The property shares access to the Guadalupe River with two other cabins and several RV's, but on this spacious lot, neighborly congeniality is assured!
The Park Model Cabin at River Run is a tree-lined riverfront property, so you'll have your own piece of the Guadalupe at your disposal! Fish or swim from the shore, or use the natural tube shoot (located by the nearby island) for a peaceful float down the river. Just want to kick back? No problem! There's a shaded deck, picnic table, fire pit, and charcoal grill-all with patio furniture. The roomy grounds here are perfect for a sightseeing hike, and animal lovers will be rewarded when they spot the wildlife that uses this section of the Guadalupe.
The light and airy interior will give you that home-away-from-home sensation. There's a roomy living area-complete with fireplace-and a cozy dining nook. The kitchen is appointed with a microwave, oven and stove top, fridge and freezer, regular coffee maker, and basic utensils. With the queen-sized bed in the bedroom, and queen sleeper sofa in the living room, this cabin sleeps up to four. Comfort is assured for your weekend getaway with central air and heat, and there's a satellite TV and DVD player for your entertainment. There isn't a land line here, but there is good cell coverage. All bed and bath linens are provided, and laundry facilities are available in the nearby Bath House.
We can't wait to welcome you to the Hill Country, and the Park Model Cabin at River Run is the perfect place to show it off-it's one of the best weekend getaways in Texas!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
The Park Model
Queen bed in bedroom
Queen sleeper sofa in living area
Fully equipped kitchen
Bath with shower only
Central air and heat
Bed linens, towels and kitchen utensils provided
Regular coffee maker
On the Guadalupe River
Satellite TV with DVD
High speed WIFI
Good cell coverage
Regular coffee maker
Rates and Details
Maximum of 4 guests
Each additional guest is $25/day each, after 2 guests
Pets allowed for $20 per day, pet pet
Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds
Cleaning fee is $50
3 cabins and several RVs are also on property
Smoking allowed outside only
Ask us about our military discount
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
This is home to the nationally-renowned festivals celebrating folk music, Celtic heritage, and the Texas arts and crafts. Nestled among beautiful natural parks, Kerrville also features wineries, breweries, and an amazing array of local restaurants. There's even a museum dedicated to the work of Western American artists!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 80 miles
Medina River: 30 miles
Guadalupe River: immediate access
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 75 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 40 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas