River Run Hannas House on GuadalupePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- At home in a Hill Country RV park, Hanna's House is still situated where you'll have privacy and peace.
- Climate control, TV with Roku, and Wifi Internet round out the tech extras you'll enjoy in this cozy Hill Country cabin!
- Tubing, swimming, and fishing are all available to you here, with access to the Guadalupe River close by!
- Whether you're on the river or alongside it, you'll be surrounded by Hill Country beauty.
- The queen-sized bed is comfortably appointed with clean, complimentary linens, it's the perfect place to rest during a romantic getaway.
- A cozy love seat faces the TV-enjoy a snuggle and a movie night!
- Your tidy kitchenette covers basic culinary needs...and keep in mind all the eateries and shops of Kerrville are close by!
- Hanna's House is furnished with a convenient half-bath, and more cleanup options are available in the Bath House nearby.
- Picturesque trees under the wide-open Texas skies provide a beautiful backdrop for photos, stargazing, wildlife watching, and more!
- A quiet stroll among the trees and along the banks of the Guadalupe is perfect for relaxation and decompression.
- Outdoor seating is located in choice locations on the property for those quiet and intimate moments.
- Feel like some authentic Texas BBQ? Test your skills on the provided charcoal grill!
- The neighboring Bath House is open for your use whenever you need it!
- You'll find double vanities, a shower, and a washer and dryer combo in the Bath House-and all bath linens are provided.
- After an adventurous day on the river, or a visit to Kerrville, cleanup at the Bath House is a snap!
When the day-to-day grind gets a little stale, a quiet and relaxing couple's getaway in the Hill Country can be a fantastic remedy! Whether you'd like to escape for a weekend, or an even longer vacation, Hanna's House at River Run on the Guadalupe is the perfect riverside vacation rental for your needs. It's perched on a five-acre lot with your own private access to tubing, fishing, and swimming, and it's located just northwest of the shopping, night life, and restaurants of nearby Kerrville.
Located just behind the River Run Lodge, Hanna's House is perched in a clean and well-kept RV park on the property. With that said, this kid-friendly and pet-friendly property still offers peaceful solitude and a delightful setting for a just-the-two-of-us kind of intimate and romantic retreat. This riverside cabin is set up to comfortably accommodate two guests in an atmosphere of country simplicity. The property shares access to the Guadalupe River with two other cabins and several RV's, but on this spacious lot, neighborly congeniality is assured!
Wildlife frequents the banks of the Guadalupe, adding to the tranquility of this lover's roost. Feel free to stroll the grounds, or fix a dinner for two on the charcoal grill. A nearby island on the river features a tubing shoot, and there's plenty of cool water to swim in and enjoy. Have a picnic on the banks of the river, and check out the star-filled skies on clear nights! Smoking is allowed outside only.
Golden woodwork and beamed ceilings frame the interior space, kept comfortable with efficient heating and air conditioning. Warm intimacy is assured both with a soft queen-sized bed and a couch to snuggle on. The cozy kitchenette has a mini fridge, coffee maker, and microwave, and the cabin includes a TV outfitted with Roku, along with Wifi Internet and cell service. All the clean and soft bed and bath linens for your stay are also provided. Hanna's House includes a half-bath, and guests are invited to use the shower facilities in the bath house, just a short walk away. For your added convenience, there's also a washer/dryer combo available in the bath house.
The sweet and simple charm of Hanna's House provides a wonderful and relaxing setting for couples seeking peaceful quality time. It's also a fantastic riverside cabin getaway near Kerrville. For more information about booking this wonderful Hill Country hideaway, contact us at Backroads Reservations today!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Queen air mattress available
Bathroom with toilet (no shower, guests must walk to bath house)
Box air and heat
Kitchenette with microwave, regular coffee pot, small refrigerator
All bed and bath linens provided
Washer/dryer available at Bath House
High speed WIFI
Good cell coverage
Rates and Details
Sleeps 2 guests in queen bed
Sleeps 2 more on an air mattress (each guest is $15/ per night)
$35 cleaning fee
3 cabins and several RVs are also on property
Smoking allowed outside only
Ask us about our military discount
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This is home to the nationally-renowned festivals celebrating folk music, Celtic heritage, and the Texas arts and crafts. Nestled among beautiful natural parks, Kerrville also features wineries, breweries, and an amazing array of local restaurants. There's even a museum dedicated to the work of Western American artists!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 80 miles
Medina River: 30 miles
Guadalupe River: immediate access
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 75 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 40 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas