The Cabin at River RunPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Our recent guest Lesandra summed up what we've heard from many of our happy visitors: "Incredible hospitality, people, and access to the river. We loved our stay, and everyone made sure we had everything we needed."
- A shaded porch with comfy furniture, a charcoal grill, and picnic table all out front will help maximize your time spent in the great outdoors!
- Your immediate access to the Guadalupe River is shared with two other cabins, but there's plenty of room for both privacy and making new friends.
- Fish, swim, and tube the big and beautiful Guadalupe, or simply find a shady spot to relax.
- A comfy queen bed and double futon provide plush sleeping accommodations for up to four guests, and clean bed linens are included!
- With luxurious sleeping space for up to four, the cabin serves equally well as a family getaway, or as a couples' retreat.
- For the times you'd like to eat in, there's an oven with range top, microwave, fridge, and coffee pot for your culinary needs.
- New AC and heat box units keep the cabin just right, and you'll have a satellite TV and Wifi Internet service, too!
- The bar station by the kitchen features seating for two, in a location convenient to both the kitchen and living area.
- The neat-as-a-pin full bath is equipped with a shower stall, and all bathroom linens are provided for your stay.
- Pets and kids are both welcome at River Run, and they'll love having all this space to explore!
- Your riverfront getaway is an amazing spot for wildlife and bird spotting, as well as stargazing on clear Texas nights.
- Quiet and shaded benches and chairs provide a soothing setting for those intimate moments.
- Gorgeous oaks-as well as several other species of tree-provide shade and beauty on the grounds. They also put on an incredible show in the fall!.
The Cabin at River Run serves up everything for those who love the great outdoors! This five-acre spread on the banks of the Guadalupe River is the perfect setting for fishing, swimming, or a relaxing tube ride on the water. It's located just a stone's throw from Kerrville, so you'll also be situated close to all the restaurants, shopping, and events offered there. Inside and out, the luxurious amenities at the Cabin at River Run makes it one of the best river cabins in the Texas Hill Country!
There's no better way to savor the Texas Hill Country than the riverside setting of the Cabin at River Run! The rural location, in tandem with its closeness to Kerrville, makes it one of the best weekend getaways in Texas, no matter what's on your itinerary. This cozy getaway vacation spot houses up to four, and kids are also welcome. The property shares access to the Guadalupe River with two other cabins and several RV's, but on this spacious lot, neighborly congeniality is assured!
Since the Cabin at River Run is a tree-lined riverfront property, you'll have your own little slice of the Guadalupe to use as you please! Fish or swim from the shore, or use the natural tube shoot (located right by the nearby island) for a peaceful float down the river. Just want to kick back? No problem! There's a shaded deck, picnic table, and charcoal grill for your outdoor gatherings-all decked out with patio furniture. This weekend getaway cabin is also pet-friendly; bring your four-legged friends along, let them romp, or take them along on a sightseeing hike. Animal lovers will be rewarded when they catch a glimpse of the wildlife that uses the Guadalupe to wet their whistles.
Inside, you'll find a warm and welcoming Lone Star-themed decor, with a queen bed and double futon that comfortably sleep up to four. There's a bath with shower, satellite TV with a DVD player, and heat and A/C for inside comfort. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, oven and range top, fridge and coffee pot. All bed and bath linens are included. There is no land line phone on the premises, but good cell coverage is available. Washer and dryer facilities are included, located at the nearby Bath House.
Experience river livin' in one of our most popular cozy Hill Country vacation rentals: the Cabin at River Run! When you visit, you'll see why locals love the place-and we'd be proud to welcome you here again and again.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Fully equipped kitchen
Bath with shower
Box air and heat
Kitchen with microwave, regular coffee pot, small refrigerator, oven and range top
All bed and bath linens provided
Washer/dryer available at Bath House
Satellite TV with DVD
High speed WIFI
Good cell coverage
Rates and Details
Extra guest fee is $20, per day, after 2 guests
Maximum of 4 guests
Pet fee is $20 per day, per pet
$45.00 cleaning fee per stay
3 cabins and several RVs are also on property
Smoking allowed outside only
Ask us about our military discount
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
This is home to the nationally-renowned festivals celebrating folk music, Celtic heritage, and the Texas arts and crafts. Nestled among beautiful natural parks, Kerrville also features wineries, breweries, and an amazing array of local restaurants. There's even a museum dedicated to the work of Western American artists!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 80 miles
Medina River: 30 miles
Guadalupe River: immediate access
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 75 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 40 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas