River Ridge Cabin on the MedinaPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- The shaded front patio is a wonderful place to sip some morning coffee and plan your day.
- "The house is perfectly situated by the river & they have everything to make it great off the river, too (fire pit, grill, screened in porch when the mosquitoes were bad). We'll be back again soon, I hope!" our guest Karen enthusiastically shared !
- River Ridge perches peacefully at home in its corner of the Hill Country, your family will love it here!
- Our guest Jenn shared her thoughts about her recent visit: "This is a great place for families and an area rich with local history and beautiful landscapes."
- Even the outdoor spaces here are comfortable and neat as a pin!
- The enormous and tastefully-decorated living area features a working stone fireplace that adds a warm glow to chilly nights.
- Our visitors love the place inside and out! "Everything was clean and the place had such a warm and inviting feel to it," our guest Marisa recently told us.
- Bar stool seating by the kitchen island is just the spot for simple snacks and conversation!
- Essential utensils are also included in our roomy country kitchen.
- With an open floor plan between the kitchen and living area, the whole crew can keep up with the conversation, even while cooking!
- Mellow woodwork and furnishings gather the natural light in the living area, giving it an inviting and comfortable glow.
- Every inch of the interior is nice and clean, especially the bathrooms, where it's a must!
- Warm woodwork and natural lighting complement the comfy king bed in the first bedroom. All the beds here are covered in fresh and soft linens, too.
- The cabin features serene and rustic touches, you'll be proud to call it your home away from home!
- No hustle and bustle getting to the river here! Your family will be pampered with private access.
- Give the cooks in your group a literal moment in the sun! They can show off their BBQ skills on the charcoal grill.
- The trees populating the grounds here serve as a backdrop for wildlife viewing, and are great spots for family photos, too!
- This shady patio offers a bird's-eye view of the Hill Country, its wildlife, and the expansive Texas skies.
- Just down this hill is your private access to the Medina River! Carefully navigate the steps down the hill, and tube, fish, and swim to your heart's content.
- The Medina's that-a-way! We invite our guests to use their imaginations and have a blast!
- River Ridge's rural setting allows for unobstructed and unpolluted skies. As a result, the night stars and sunsets here are crystal-clear.
- All six beds at River Ridge are tastefully decked out in clean and stylish linens.
- Another king-sized bed graces the second bedroom, both of which are relaxing places to wind down after an adventurous day.
- The River Ridge Cabin also features central air and heat, Internet service, and satellite TV.
- There's a convenient shower in the master bath, but what our guests tend to remember is the soothing Jacuzzi tub!
- The big mirrored vanity and plenty of counter space in the master bath make your cleanup routine a pleasant and relaxing experience.
- Two bunk bed sets in the third bedroom make it a fun and comfy kids' space! With three bedrooms, the cabin comfortably sleeps up to eight guests.
- The screened patio invites all the views and breezes in that you want, but keeps the bugs you don't want at bay!
- Rock away a quiet moment as you consider what to enjoy next in the big and beautiful Hill Country!
- Our guest Karen had a great time here! "We loved everything about our stay and plan on coming back to this house specifically as it is the closest to the easiest access point of the river. Thank you for such an amazing time!"
- Take home river memories, but not mildewed clothing! The washer and dryer here will keep everything clean and fresh.
- The window-lined breezeway at River Ridge provides an excellent gaming space, no matter what the weather's like outside!
This one's a gem! If you're looking for a roomy vacation rental for up to ten people, all in the setting of a waterfront cabin getaway with stunning views of the Texas Hill Country, well-let us introduce you to the River Ridge Cabin! Everything about this place is generous: the amenities, the roster of things to do (both along the Medina River and in nearby Bandera), the welcoming and comforting space inside, and more. Your family and friends will rave about this hideaway spot for years!
There are plenty of cabins for rent in Bandera County, but none with the room, ambiance, river access, and amenities like you'll find here! This kid-friendly getaway is the perfect spot for your next family gathering, with sleeping room for up to ten people, and entertaining space for plenty more. The River Ridge Cabin offers breathtaking views indoors and out, with its riverside setting and Hill Country vistas you just can't find anywhere else.
Your perch on the banks of the Medina River-complete with your own private access there - provide the perfect setting for tubing, fishing, wildlife watching, and just kicking back. Its shaded, open-air porch, screened-in porch, breezeway, and fire pit give you almost endless entertainment options, and there's a charcoal grill out back for you to fire up, as well. This location is a perfect jumping-off spot for scenic auto and motorcycle tours of the surrounding Hill Country. There's also covered parking available for several vehicles.
Warm, dark wood paneling and ample windows give the interior of the cabin that Hill Country charm, and there's a spacious living and social area with a fireplace, too. There are three bedrooms: two with king beds, and one with bunk bed combos, that provide sleeping space for up to ten. The master bath has a shower and Jacuzzi tub, and the second bathroom has a tub and shower combo. All bed and bath linens are provided, as are basic kitchen utensils. The kitchen itself is very generously appointed, and there's even an island bar that seats ten. Rounding out your amenities are a satellite TV and DVD player, Internet access, a washer/dryer combo, and air conditioning and heating.
One call to Backroads Reservations, and you'll soon be enjoying one of the most beautiful riverfront cabins in Bandera! One visit, and you'll want to come back again and again to this peaceful and spacious Medina River hideaway.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
King bed in Master bedroom
Jacuzzi tub and separate shower in Master bath
King bed in second bedroom
Two bunk beds with double down and twin up in third bedroom
Second bath with tub and shower combination
Large screened porch
Breezeway game area
Living room with fireplace
Dining island bar that seats 10
Fully equipped kitchen
Microwave, regular coffee pot, range top and oven, refrigerator, toaster
Window units A/C and heat
Satellite TV with DVD
Huge meadow leading to the river
Wonderful private river access
Wildlife and bird viewing
Large covered parking area
Rates and Details
Each additional guest fee is $20, per day, after 4 guests
Maximum of 8 guests
Pets not Allowed
Cleaning fee is $150
Smoking outside only
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 55 miles
Medina River: Immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 40 miles
Garner State Park: 50 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas