Muller's Ark Mobile 1PICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Our guest James summed up his visit here simply, but enthusiastically: "We absolutely loved staying here...We will go again for sure."
- Natural light pours into the master bedroom, which has a comfy queen-sized bed. Bed and bath linens are provided for all our guests!
- Two more guests can sleep in soft comfort in the second bedroom, equipped with matching twin beds.
- You'll find a shower/tub combo in the bathroom, and a handy washer/dryer combo close by, too!
- Sit down to a satisfying meal in the charming dining nook!
- The roomy and spotlessly-clean kitchen has everything and everything for the culinary master in your group!
- Central AC and heat keep all of Mobile 1 comfortable, and there's a queen sleeper in the living area, all told, this warm and friendly rental sleeps six.
- The TV in the living area includes satellite service and a DVD player for your entertainment!
- Woodwork and matching furnishings in Mobile 1 combine with natural light to create a welcoming atmosphere for our visitors.
- You can almost hear the wind chimes! The shaded patio is a great spot to watch wildlife and admire some of the Hill Country's natural beauty.
- A private lake right on the premises makes for a perfect fishing hole!
- All the water activities you can imagine are yours to enjoy with 2,000 feet of private access to the Medina River.
- Take a dip, stroll the banks, or just stretch out in a shady spot and decompress!
- There's always room for our visitors at Muller's Ark Guest Ranch!
- Sunrises, sunsets, and stargazing opportunities abound in the pretty Texas skies here.
- Miles of country roads (with and without forks) surround the ranch for scenic Hill Country tours!
- Little ones and pets are all welcome here, so bring the whole family for a well-earned Hill Country holiday!
**Instant booking is not available for this property. You must call us or send a request to check availability prior to booking**
Nestled in a peaceful grove of trees, Mobile #1 at the Muller's Ark Guest Ranch is the perfect country setting for your next Hill Country getaway! Perched near the banks of the Medina River, this retreat has private access to tubing, swimming, fishing and hiking-a vacation rental with the best of the country and town aspects of the region. With Bandera a few miles away, this cozy guest home has everything to appeal to both nature lovers and those who love in-town night life, shopping and cuisine.
This is a fantastic pet-friendly and kid-friendly rental! Muller's Ark is a picturesque 100-acre spread, with both the Medina River and a private lake for you to enjoy. Local wildlife and bird species roam the grounds freely, making it a great place for a relaxing and fascinating nature hike. Dozens of Hill Country roads wind through the area, so make time for a scenic tour of the breathtaking views here! The Cowboy Capital of the World is only ten miles away; it's renowned for its honky tonks, antiquing, and great food.
Comfortable outdoor furniture graces the shaded deck here, where you can savor a cup or glass of your favorite beverage while admiring the wildlife and inspiring views of the surrounding Hill Country. Among the many species that call the guest ranch home are deer, geese, wild turkeys, and pea fowl, and the skies here at night are the delight of amateur astronomers. Have a hearty cookout on the charcoal grill, and relax in the soothing country setting, with the soft music of wind chimes.
Warm and gleaming woodwork creates a welcoming and homey interior, and every inch is kept comfortable with central air, heating, and ceiling fans. The full kitchen has all the appliances you'll need for your meals, and there's also a washer and dryer installed here. Sleeping comfort for up to six is assured, with a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second, and a queen sleeper sofa in the roomy living area. Soft and clean linens are included for both the bed and bath here, too. Mobile #1 also has a satellite TV with a DVD player, and great cell phone coverage.
Spend your next relaxing weekend away-or an even longer stretch of time-in the warmth, quiet, and luxurious extras of Mobile #1 at Muller's Ark. Contact us here at Backroads Reservations, and we'll get you on your way!
Queen in the master
Twins in 2nd bedroom
Queen sleeper sofa
Central air and heat
Bath with shower
Dining room table
Satellite TV with DVD
Shaded front patio
Washer and dryer
Fishing, swimming and hiking
2,000 feet of Medina Riverfront
Rates and Details
Max. 6 guests
$10 per night, per guest after the first 4 guests
Pet fee is $10 per day, per pet
$100 refundable security deposit if no damage or additional cleaning due to pets
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 50 miles
Garner State Park: 55 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas