Muller's Ark Guest Ranch - HideawayPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Welcome to the Hideaway! This ranch-style cabin offers a riverfront Hill Country escape for up to eight guests.
- The stately master bedroom features a soft and comfortable king-sized bed, and all bed and bath linens are provided for your stay.
- In the second bedroom, a plush queen-sized bed awaits, tastefully draped in warm and clean linens.
- Matching twin beds in the third bedroom provide comfy slumber for two, it's a great sleeping space for the young ones in this kid-friendly rental!
- A big queen sleeper sofa in the living area offers sleeping accommodations for two more people, so you can bring a total of up to eight guests here!
- The fully-equipped kitchen includes a dining area and bar seating, and there's also a washer and dryer for your convenience.
- Two full baths with shower and tub combos in each make cleaning up a breeze!
- Both bathrooms are kept perfectly clean, and all towels and bath linens are provided by your hosts.
- Your gateway to Hill Country adventure and relaxation!
- With a private lake on the grounds, as well as 2,000 feet of Medina River waterfront, you'll have plenty of options for fun on and around the water.
- Fish, swim, and hike the tree-lined banks of the Medina! There's tons of wildlife here, and plenty of shady spots where you can clear your mind.
- The Hideaway offers a scenic setting for hiking and stargazing, and the Hill Country sunsets are breathtaking!
- What do you do when you encounter a fork in the road? Well, luckily, this one's off to the side!
- The ranch's whimsical sign lets our guests know they're in for a fun time in this awesome Hill Country setting!
**Instant booking is not available for this property. You must call us or send a request to check availability prior to booking**
Gear up for your next Hill Country getaway! It'll be a knockout when you book the kid-friendly and pet-friendly Hideaway at Muller's Ark Guest Ranch. Private access to a popular river will be yours, with a Medina River frontage for fishing, swimming, tubing, and more. Add to that the excitement and adventure with Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World, just ten miles down the road, and your family will enjoy all the ingredients of one of the most memorable, satisfying, and fun vacations ever!
The guest ranch is 100 acres of Hill Country heaven, with plenty of space to hike, stargaze, and watch wildlife-wild turkey, peafowl, deer, and geese all call the area home. Along with the Medina River on-site, your waterfront cabin getaway has a private lake where you're welcome to fish. The wide-open and naturally-maintained acres of the Hill Country State Natural Area are just 15 minutes away, and the shops, restaurants, and night life of Bandera are even closer. You'll find maximum fun with minimum hassle!
Tranquility and excitement stroll hand-in-hand here at the Hideaway. There are plenty of acres to explore and stretch your legs, and with the patio furniture-adorned deck outside and the roomy living area inside, there's ample space to relax and decompress, too. Plan some time for a road tour of the Hill Country, whether on bikes or in your car; miles and miles of nearby roads offer some of the most scenic views around.
Warm and homey touches give the Hideaway a friendly and welcoming personality! Comfort and convenience can be found wherever your turn; for example, the entire space is climate-controlled with multiple AC and heat units, as well as plenty of ceiling fans. Three bedrooms, five beds, and a sleeper sofa-all luxuriously comfy-sleep up to eight guests. The two full baths in the cabin both have tub and shower combos, and all the bed and bath linens you'll need are provided. You'll enjoy a fully-appointed kitchen, and there's even a washer and dryer here. There's good cell coverage in the area, and a TV with DVD player is on hand for your entertainment.
The Hideaway at Muller's Ark Guest Ranch is an amazing waterfront vacation rental that takes advantage of all the beauty of the Texas Hill Country! Book with us at Backroads Reservations for the very best, at a budget-friendly rate.
King in master
Queen in 2nd bedroom
Two twins in 3rd bedroom
Queen Sleeper sofa
2 baths with tub and shower
4 ceiling fans
Box A/C and heat (4 units)
View of the lake
TV with DVD
Fishing, swimming and hiking
2,000 feet of Medina Riverfront
Rates and Details
Max of 8 guests
$15 each additional guest after the first 4
Pet fee is $10 per day, per pet
$100 refundable security deposit if no damage or additional cleaning due to pets
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 50 miles
Garner State Park: 55 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas