Miracle Springs Ranch LodgePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- With a pool, hot tub, lake, and BBQ grill for your group to enjoy, there's tons of fun here for everybody before you even take a step indoors!
- Miracle Springs is a kid and pet-friendly property, so no one needs to stay behind during your Hill Country holiday.
- The Lodge features sleeping accommodations for up to 20 guests, and the living area gives each and every one of them room to stretch their legs, too.
- A combo of table and bar seating in the dining area gives everyone in your crew space to chow down!
- Catch-and-release fish off the pier by the lake, and take a moment to soak in those amazing mountain views!
- "Get your camera ready for the breathtaking view when you're driving in...It's a good place to spend family quality time together. Very satisfied with our stay!" our recent guest Amy shared this with us after her visit.
- The expansive and gorgeous Texas Hill Country goes on for miles, and you can see a good-sized piece of it from Miracle Springs!
- Kids love playing in the spacious yard here, not to mention the pool and the lake! They'll get all their exercise and rest, and then some.
- The gigantic living space includes a smart TV, bring along your Roku or Firestick to expand your viewing options! The Lodge also has Wifi service.
- High ceilings and glowing woodwork create a welcoming atmosphere in the Lodge, and the entire space is climate-controlled with central AC and heating.
- This is just one of four bedrooms in the massive Lodge, this one featuring two queen-sized beds. All bed and bath linens are provided for our guests!
- Got a couple in your crew who'd like some privacy? This bedroom comes with a sumptuously comfy queen bed, with complimentary linens, of course!
- The two bunk bed sets in this bedroom provide a fun and comfortable place for the kids in your group when they need to call it a night.
- Yet another clean and comfortable bedroom, this one with a double/single bunk bed setup!
- ..and two more in the other! Both include clean and soft bath linens, too.
- Twin vanities with plenty of counter space in one of the bathrooms....
- The second bathroom features a shower stall, both baths are immaculate places to clean up in comfort. There's also a washer and dryer on-site!
- Both bathrooms in the Lodge are spotlessly clean! This one features a tub and shower combo, and all bath linens are provided.
- There's also a washer and dryer on-site!
- When you rent the Lodge and the neighboring Homestead together, it's like having a five-star resort all to yourself!
- When you're done with your swim, enjoy some good company and a beverage in the poolside shade!
- Take the plunge! This custom stone diving platform is your launching spot into the cool and crystal-clear waters of the pool.
- "Beautiful views in the heart of Texas with high end amenities and comforts of home. We spent a wonderful time at the ranch, swimming in the lake and pool," our guest Mirabel recalled about her time here.
- One more of the outdoor amenities here is the poolside fireplace! It adds a warm glow on cool nights.
- Grab a shady spot on the Lodge's front porch for pretty views of the nearby waterfront.
- There's a charcoal grill here, AND...for those BBQ masters who want to really show off, there's a smoker, too!
- If you'd like to take a relaxing float on the lake, your hosts will be more than happy to arrange tubes and boats for your water adventure.
- The nicest thing about all this space is, even if you come here with a large group, there's always somewhere to go to savor a quiet and restful moment or two.
- The majestic, wooded mountains of the Hill Country put on a private show for our guests-and the star-filled skies at night have to be seen to be believed!
Price is based on 6 guests
Each additional guest is $50, per day, after 6 guests
Pets cost $50, per pet, per day
Larger group? Check out Miracle Springs Homestead!
17 guests can sleep in beds (room for up to 20 if you bring air mattresses), the Miracle Springs Ranch Lodge is the ideal location for your next family Hill Country getaway! The 754-acre ranch is a stunning waterfront property, perched on a high-elevation setting that offers some of the most panoramic views available in all of Texas. With the Lost Maples State Natural Area, Garner State Park, and tubing on the Frio River all within half an hour's drive, this scenic and well-appointed hideaway is the ultimate in adventure, fun, and luxury
This is one of our roomiest and amenity-packed rentals available, and it's perfect for your next large gathering! The scenic roads surrounding the ranch make for awesome motorcycle and auto tours, and the ranch itself has two lakes for you to enjoy. This, with all the parks and natural areas in the vicinity, make the Lodge a nature lover's paradise! Even with its remote and private location, Hill Country towns like Leakey and Vanderpool are very close by.
The amenities start even before you step inside! There's a long, shaded porch along the front of the lodge, complete with patio furniture; an outdoor patio with fire pit, BBQ pit with smoker. Nearby there's an outdoor cooking station; a pool and hot tub; and well-stocked lakes to fish in. The grounds here are fantastic for hiking, wildlife-watching, and stargazing! Please note that some of the outdoor facilities, such as the pool, hot tub and BBQ area, may be shared with your neighbors at the Homestead next door. Both properties can be booked for larger, and more private, get-togethers; check with us for details.
The interior here is absolutely huge, with a living area (complete with fireplace), dining area, and enormous and fully-furnished kitchen-with all the cooking and serving utensils you'll need. Entertain yourself with the pool table, Smart TV with DVD player and Wifi is available for you to use your Roku or Firestick. Four bedrooms comfortably accommodate up to 15 people and 2 more can sleep on the comfortable sleeper sofa. And there are two full bathrooms, one with a shower tub combo and another with 2 showers. All bedroom and bathroom linens are provided, and the entire space is climate-controlled with central heating and air conditioning.
Some of the most beautiful views wait you here, along with entertainment options and modern conveniences that combine to make this one of the most amazing holiday rentals in Texas! Your memorable gathering all starts with a call us; book this amazing vacation spot today!
Bedroom with a queen
Bedroom with two queens
Bedroom with two bunk beds; three singles and one double
Bedroom with one bunk bed; two singles and one double
Two baths with sinks and showers
Open kitchen, dining and living room area
Fully equipped kitchen with regular & Krups coffee maker, range top, oven, 2 refrigerators, microwave, dishwasher, blender and mixer, electric skillet, crock pot
Kitchen equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans
Large dining table
Smaller dining table with bar stools
Living area with a large couch and large pull out sofa
Smart TV (no cable, bring a Roku or Firestick)
Land line telephone. Limited cell service
Central air and heat
Shared Amenities (if the other home is booked)
700 acres to hike/explore
Large pool with stone diving board
Large BBQ area
Washer & dryer (must bring soap)
Swimming & catch & release fishing
Rates & Details
The minimum age to rent the house is 25 years old.
The other home on property may have guests so common areas like the pool, hot tub and lakes. Optional exclusive property use fee
Well behaved pets $50/day (limit 2, must be approved)
Strict pet policy: pets must be leashed at all times when outside, kenneled when alone inside, not allowed to be kept outside at night and never allowed on beds or furniture. Guests may be asked to take the pet(s) off the property for any violation of this policy or pay $100 extra cleaning fee
17 guests can sleep in beds
20 max guests allowed (you will need to bring air mattresses)
Each addition guest is $50 each, per day after 6 guests
Pets $50 per day, per pet. Max 2 (must be approved)
Cleaning fee is $225
Security deposit $500
Wildlife management property
Host lives on site
Steep road, motorcycles trailed or left at the top of the mountain
Events must be pre-approved. Fees apply
Bring charcoal, fluid and firewood and water supplies
Host provides a small selection of complimentary rentals of boats and tubes. Guest owned canoes, kayaks, paddleboards or any other kind of watercraft, including inflatable tubes and watercraft are strictly prohibited from being used on the ranch
Smoking outside in designated areas only
Non-standard cancellation policy. No refunds given within 30 days of check in
No off roading. Vehicles only allowed on crushed black asphalt areas.
Rock trails for hiking and mountain biking only.
Renters may also be able to bring an RV (on approval only) No dump site and no hookups
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This property requires a release of liability form to be signed
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
Approximate distance to:
Frio River: 20 miles
Medina River: 50 miles
Guadalupe River: 70 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 20 miles
Garner State Park: 10 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 55 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas