Majestic Oaks Farm CottagePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- The family-friendly Majestic Oaks Cottage sleeps five guests in awesome Hill Country comfort!
- The miniature horses are a hit with kids and kids at heart alike, and they're friendly and love attention.
- The second bedroom features a plush full-sized bed, and both bedrooms have windows to let in warm natural light.
- For some fun and relaxing downtime, you'll find several board games in the cottage!
- A huge sofa provides sleep for a fifth guest, and for your comfort and entertainment, there's satellite TV, Wifi, and central air and heating.
- Rock in comfort as you're surrounded by natural light, or enjoy a show on the satellite TV.
- Vintage decor calls up memories of history gone by, while touches like AC remind you that you're in a modern and comfortable cabin.
- Appliances, cooking ware, and serving ware are provided in the full kitchen. You'll also be pampered with complimentary breakfast and home-baked cookies!
- This handsome country kitchen has seen plenty of loving family activity, come and add yours to its history!
- A big and comfy queen-sized bed is the centerpiece of the master bedroom, and all bed and bath linens are provided.
- The shaded porch is perfect for so many things: sipping your morning coffee, planning your day, not to mention laughter and conversation.
- Homey antique touches are here to remind our guests that they're aren't just visitors. When you're here, this is your home away from home!
- The immaculate full bath includes a tub and shower combo, and fresh and clean bed and bath linens are included!
- When they're not out grazing and wandering the grounds, the miniature horses here have a cottage of their own.
- Our guest Daniel said, "For those who want to relax and chill by the pool while enjoying the peace, quietness this is the place to be." Yup, there's a crystal-clear pool here for you to enjoy!
- Handsome miniature horses will be your neighbors at this beautiful Hill Country escape.
Immerse yourself in a haven of Hill Country living on this beautiful farm! The Majestic Oaks Farm Cottage is a friendly little bed and breakfast near Tarpley, convenient to numerous towns and attractions in the fabled Texas Hill Country. The little ones love this kid-friendly space, with everything from miniature horses to pet and a swimming pool-not to mention a cookie jar full of homemade cookies! You'll love everything from your continental breakfast to the sunsets over the mountain view.
Majestic Oaks has two cabins that sit on an 80-acre working farm, all of which you're invited to explore! There are several miniature horses here, and they absolutely love company and attention. Not only is the Farm Cottage a little slice of heaven right here in the Hill Country, it's located close to all sorts of fun and adventure! Tubing on the Medina River, Garner State Park, and the Lost Maples and Hill Country State Natural Areas are all within a half hour from here, as are the attractions, shops, and night life of Bandera and Tarpley.
The cozy and shaded front porch has a nice outdoor dining area setup, and it conveniently overlooks the nearby swimming pool-which, of course, you're invited to enjoy! Plenty of birds and wildlife call this part of the countryside home, and you can also hike and stargaze here, or simply relax and savor a hearty Texas-style BBQ on the charcoal grill provided. Smoking is allowed, but outside only.
Your hosts provide a fresh continental breakfast each morning, including bread or muffins, coffee, and juice, and complimentary bottled water and homemade cookies are yours to enjoy in the fully-stocked kitchen, which includes all the utensils, glasses, and cookware you'll need. The full bath here is equipped with a shower and tub combo, and between the two bedrooms and sleeper sofa, you'll find feather-soft sleeping arrangements for up to five people. Plush and comfy bed and bath linens are also included during your stay. There are two TVs here; one's set up with satellite service and a DVD, and the other has a library of VCR tapes to enjoy. Rounding out this homey and inviting cabin are Wifi Internet service, a local phone line, good cell coverage, and window heating and AC units.
The Farm Cottage is, hands down, one of the best vacation home rentals in Tarpley, and Backroads Reservations is proud to offer it to our guests. Contact us for booking today!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Queen bed in Master bedroom
Double bed in second bedroom
Bath with tub and shower combination
Fully equipped kitchen
Living room with satellite TV
Dining nook in kitchen
Large sofa for additional sleeping space
Front porch overlooking swimming pool
Three box A/C and heat units
Kitchen equipped with oven, range top, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, regular coffee maker
All pots, pans, dishes, glasses, flatware, cutlery and cooking utensils provided
All bed and bath linens provided
Continental breakfast and homemade cookies provided
Beautiful swimming pool and grounds (shared with another cabin)
Several gentle miniature horses to view and pet
Wi-Fi internet access
Satellite TV with DVD
Library of VCR movies
Bottled drinking water provided
Wildlife and bird viewing
Charcoal BBQ grill
Rates and Details
Extra guest fee is $20, per day, after 2 guests
Maximum of 5 guests
Cleaning Fee is $75
Children allowed (5 years or older only)
Pets not allowed
Smoking outside only
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Property is on a water well. Bottled water is recommended.
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Some say tiny Tarpley is easy to miss; those folks just don't know what they're missing! The Hill Country surrounds Tarpley, offering some of the most beautiful views in Texas. Check out Mac and Ernie's Roadside Eatery, which has been featured on two shows on the Food Network for their cuisine.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 40 miles
Medina River: 15 miles
Guadalupe River: 45 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 30 miles
Garner State Park: 30 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 10 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas