The Lakeside Escape.PICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- "Beautiful view of the lake...Cute house - perfect for one immediate family," our recent guests Frank and Jamie told us.
- How's this elevated view of Medina Lake to go along with your morning coffee? Full access to the lake is yours at Pebble Beach Park, half a block away!
- Plenty of windows facing the back deck give you access to inspiring lake views from inside, too!
- Birds and wildlife stroll the grounds, making the Escape a nature lover's haven!
- Our guest Daniel shared this with us after his stay: "[The] house is well equipped with all you could need and even more. We would certainly come back in the future."
- Beautiful beamed and vaulted ceilings highlight the ample and friendly space of the living area.
- A fireplace, TV with Roku, Wifi Internet service, and a comfy double futon/bed round out the amenities in this fantastic Hill Country escape!
- Ceiling fans, along with both central and window unit air conditioning and heating, keep the interior space just as you like it.
- The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed-and comfortable and clean bed and bath linens are provided for all!
- The spacious and stylish master suite features a roomy and comfortable king-sized bed. All bed and bath linens are provided, as well.
- Fun and functional decor can be found throughout the Escape-even in the bathrooms!
- Check out the huge and modern tiled shower in the master bath!
- Mellow woodwork and ample storage space creates a welcoming and hassle-free environment for our valued guests.
- Clean, soft, and warm linens are provided for your comfort in both bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Stylish tile work and a shower/tub combo make the second bath a tidy and classy cleanup space!
- Next to the vanity in the second bathroom, you'll find a convenient half-wall where you can keep your toiletries!
- The Escape features two dining tables, with space for four guests at each table.
- Don't fight a massive pile of laundry at the end of your holiday, keep up with it with the on-site washer and dryer.
- Pots, pans, cutlery, serving ware, glasses, and a full complement of appliances make the kitchen a cook's delight.
- Your cooking options don't end at the kitchen! There's also an awesome BBQ pit outside.
- Plentiful counter space gives your culinary masters plenty of room to do their magic!
Imagine yourself reclining in luxury on a high shaded deck, sipping coffee as you watch the sunrise over Medina Lake. Now, imagine no more! That relaxing daydream meets reality in the Lakeside Escape, its 1,150 foot elevation offering an inspiring view of the lake nearby. This roomy and unique vacation rental will put you close to great Hill Country towns like Bandera, Pipe Creek, Helotes and Tarpley, as well as the entertainment and water recreation that Lakehills and Medina Lake are known for.
Kids and pets are welcome at this family-friendly lake getaway, and of course there's plenty to do on the lake itself! Bandera County Medina Lake Park is close by, with plenty of fishing, swimming, and boating activities available for your entertainment. Boat launch and put-in points on the lake can be found on the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department site. Tubing enthusiasts can contact The Medina River Company in nearby Bandera for rentals and transportation for a relaxing and invigorating float, too. You will also have access to waterfront at the Pebble Beach Park, which is 1/2 block away.
The spacious back deck, outfitted with outdoor furniture, provides a view of the lake over the treetops that's nothing short of spectacular! Its location in the quiet neighborhood of Pebble Beach offers a peaceful setting in which you can take in the natural beauty of the surrounding Texas Hill Country. This serene holiday hideaway also features a charcoal pit for grilling, and plenty of dedicated parking.
The living area ceiling is a marvel of both rustic and modern decor, with angled wooden beams, and this look is accented throughout the guest home with natural grain paneling. Comfort is assured in this grand space, with a combo of both central and window unit AC and heating. Under its stately high ceilings, the living space is furnished with plush furniture, tables, Wifi, and TV with Roku, and even a fireplace. The full kitchen is appointed with all the appliances, cooking ware, and utensils your culinary heart could desire. There are two bedrooms and full baths here, and soft linens are provided. With one king bed, one queen, and a full sized futon sofa, the Lakeside Escape comfortably sleeps up to six people. This great place even has a washer and dryer!
Classy comfort inside, breathtaking views outside, with a great location close to so much of the fun and adventure the Hill Country has to offer-the Lakeside Retreat has it all! Call us at Backroads Reservations to book today!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Master with a King bed
Master bath with large tile shower
Second bedroom with a Queen
Second bath with shower/tub combo
Large couch and chair in living room
Full sized futon couch
Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, regular coffee pot and dishwasher
All pot, pans, cutlery, flatware, utensils, baking sheets, dishes and glasses provided
Large pantry and cabinets for storage
Kitchen dining table with seating for four
Formal dining table with seating for four
Access to waterfront at the Pebble Beach Park 1/2 block away
Huge outside patio with ample seating
WIFI, Roku and large TV with DVD player in living room
Central heat and air down, box AC in the upper bedroom
Washer and Dryer
Charcoal BBQ pit
All bed and bath linens provided
Boating, swimming, fishing and kayaking
Rates and Details
Each addition guest costs $25 each, per day, after 2 guests
Well behaved pets welcome at $20 per day per pet (must be approved)
Cleaning fee is $150
Security deposit of $250
Approximate distance to the following sites
Lake Medina: Immediate access
Frio River: 75 miles
Medina River: 20 miles
Guadalupe River: 45 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 60 miles
Garner State Park: 70 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
Tucked into a scenic little notch of Medina Lake in the heart of the Texas Hill Country lies Lakehills, one of the recreational hot spots of the region. On and off the lake, you'll find plenty of activities and entertainment, from boating, fishing, and swimming to great food and live music!