Hill Country Lake RetreatPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- After watching a beautiful sunset, your family can gather around for a yard party under the sparkling outdoor lights!
- Welcome to the Hill Country Lake Retreat, your sprawling ranch-style getaway in the scenic Hill Country!
- The shaded picnic table is the perfect place to sample a nice BBQ spread you've prepared on the charcoal grill.
- With a wide-open floor plan, the centrally-located fireplace radiates warmth all throughout the living area, dining area, and kitchen.
- Just because night has fallen doesn't mean the outdoor fun has to end! Enjoy cool country evenings under the magical glow of outdoor lighting, or gather around the crackling glow of the fire pit!
- Beyond the colorful and decorative front door lies spacious and classy comfort!
- High ceilings, sharp, clean lines, and Lone Star State decor make the Hill Country Lake Retreat a wonderful and memorable retreat for up to ten guests.
- This elegant dining room table seats up to eight, and there's another close by for four more.
- The TV here includes Roku and a DVD player, along with a select library of movies for your family to enjoy! There's also Wifi service throughout the house.
- Natural light casts a warming glow over the spacious living area.
- Modern appliances and plenty of counter space on sparkling granite counter tops make the kitchen a joy for cooks to show off their skills!
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and cups are provided for those all-important morning pick-me-ups. There's also plenty of cookware, utensils, and serving ware here.
- Got more than one cook in your crew? They'll have all the space they'll need to get creative, and more!
- Check out that wonderful country view from the kitchen window!
- The second dining table also serves as a great spot for gaming (there are board games here, too) or coffee on a quiet country morning.
- Not only will you have a fireplace for your comfort, but the entire interior space is also equipped with central air and heat.
- What a comfy corner in which to catch your Z's! All the beds at the Lake Retreat come with clean and comfortable linens.
- Both baths here are classy and clean, and feature tub and shower combos. Fresh bath linens are provided, as well.
- Natural light spills through the windows in the morning, what a relaxing way to wake up!
- No matter what happens during your day, you can count on restoring your energy on the comfy beds here.
- All the sleeping arrangements at the Hill Country Lake Retreat include soft and clean liens for a fantastic night's rest. That includes three beds, a roomy sleeper sofa, and an extra large air mattress.
- Two more guests can sleep in comfort on the sleeper sofa! All in all, there's plush sleeping accommodations for up to ten guests here.
- Spotless furnishings and friendly, welcoming decor highlight the two full baths in your Hill Country hideaway.
- You'll have access to two tub and shower combos at the Lake Retreat, both stocked with fresh and clean linens.
- With a convenient utility room, you won't have to worry about laundry piling up!
- Once you visit the Hill Country Lake Retreat, you'll want to come back soon...and we'd love to have you!
- Tons of space for kids and pets to let off steam here! Keep in mind, too, that Medina Lake Park is just ten minutes away.
- Test your aim on the cornhole boards, or just kick back around the fire pit!
- TThere's plenty to do here, but take a moment to admire the Hill Country views. The stars at night here are also amazing!
- Lake Medina is just a short 10 minutes away!
Nestled nicely in the inspiring mountainous terrain of the Texas sits the Hill Country Lake Retreat, a fantastic family vacation getaway for up to ten people! This comfy cabin is in a peaceful country location, yet it's also convenient to the events & attractions in towns like Bandera, Pipe Creek, & Lakehills. For those seeking fun and adventure on and around the water, you'll find that here, too; the Hill Country Lake Retreat is a quick ten minutes from Bandera County's Medina Lake Park, too!
The Lakehills area and Medina Lake Park are locally famous for water recreation, and the Hill Country Lake Retreat is an ideal place to call your home base while you enjoy the fishing, boating, tubing, swimming, and picnicking facilities of the park, without feeling "boxed in" by crowds of people. It's really a "have your cake and eat it, too" setup here; you'll have peace and quiet when the mood suits you, and when you'd like a rollicking good time on the lake, it's only minutes away!
Majestic trees provide plenty of shade, and you'll find comfortable outdoor furniture on which to relax. Fresh-air snacking and full meals are a snap with a fire pit and charcoal grill on hand, as well. Kids, and kids at heart alike, love the tire swing and cornhole game here, and sparkling outdoor lighting adds a magical touch to the yard at night! All day long you'll be treated by views of the gorgeous Hill Country, and, after a vivid and colorful sunset, billions of stars come out to put on a show in the dark nighttime sky.
Inside, high ceilings and an open floor plan lend the guest home an airy and welcoming charm. The fireplace in the living area, and central air and heat, keep the entire inner space comfy. Up to ten guests sleep in pampered comfort on five beds (three in the three bedrooms, one sleeper sofa and a large air mattress). Two full baths feature tub and shower combos, and clean bed and bath linens are provided. The kitchen has modern appliances and tons of counter space, with plenty of utensils, cookware, and serving ware. For your entertainment, there's a TV with Roku and DVD player, Wifi Internet service,, too! For cleanup convenience, there's a washer and dryer combo on-site.
Plan your next family vacation at the kid and pet-friendly at the Hill Country Lake Retreat, where you'll find all the recreation and relaxation you seek. Backroads Reservations would love to hear from you; let us help you make a splash!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Bedroom with a King bed
Two bedrooms with a queen bed
Sleeper sofa in living area
Full kitchen with fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher and microwave
Kitchen table that seats four
Pots, pans, plates, glasses and silverware are provided
Large living room with two couches and entertainment center
Dining table that seats six
Two kitchen barstools
Two bathrooms with a tub and shower combo
Central heat and air
All bed and bath linens provided
Air mattress for additional guests
Ten minutes from Lake Medina
Front porch seating area
TV with Roku
Regular coffee makers
Complimentary coffee and teas
Washer and dryer
Water softening system
Hair dryer, iron and ironing boards
Fully fenced yard for large dogs
Firepit with seating
Hill country views
Rates and other details
Cabin sleeps 10 guests
Cabin price based on 2 guests
Each additional guest is $20 per guest, per day
Cleaning fee is $150
Pets considered (large dogs only, must be pre-approved)
Pet fee is $25 per day, per pet
No discharging firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Quiet time is 10 PM. Please be considerate of the neighbors
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Smoking outside only
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 75 miles
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 45 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 60 miles
Garner State Park: 70 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
About Lakehills: Tucked into a scenic little notch of Medina Lake in the heart of the Texas Hill Country lies Lakehills, one of the recreational hot spots of the region. On and off the lake, you'll find plenty of activities and entertainment, from boating, fishing, and swimming to great food and live music!