Casitas at Madrona Ranch - HomesteadPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Glorious sunsets over the Hill Country mountains are followed by star-filled skies-a sky watcher's delight!
- Our guest Justin put it perfectly: "The moment you arrive it feels like the stress and concerns of life melt away and you are able to just relax and reconnect with a simpler life."
- Stately country elegance and comfort come together in the plush king-sized bed in the Homestead's master bedroom.
- Check out the big shower stall and vanity in the master bath! All bath and bed linens for your stay are provided, too.
- A comfortable queen-sized bed and calming color scheme help provided sweet slumber in the second bedroom.
- Clean design lines and functional fixtures like a walk-in shower, toilet and vanity make the second bath the perfect clean-up spot.
- This high-angle POV of the living area shows off all the design considerations that make the Homestead such a soothing place to visit. There's also satellite TV and Wifi here!
- The full kitchen's equipped with everything from a fridge/freezer combo to a coffee maker and toaster-and everything in between!
- No "roughing it" for your meals here! All the cooking and dining ware, utensils and glasses, are provided for you.
- Two twin trundle beds round out the third downstairs bedroom-and, as with all the sleeping spaces, clean and comfy linens are supplied.
- The entire Homestead is spotlessly clean, with a welcoming combination of vintage and modern touches throughout.
- Our guest Staci listed some of the highlights of her visit here: "Great place for a family - open kitchen/sitting area, plenty of beds, great TV, Wifi and cell service."
- At the top of the spiral staircase lies the loft, equipped with four twin beds. This is a great space for kids to enjoy!
- The fire pit's an incredible place to roast up some snacks, chat, or just quietly look up at the stars.
- Madrona Ranch has 14 acres to explore, including the creek and private lake. Pets are welcome here, too, as long as they're leashed.
- The Homestead welcomes our guests with classic Texas hospitality! We're thrilled to have you here, and we love it when old friends return, too.
- Rock away a quiet country moment on the shaded porch. Birds and wildlife love to stroll right up to the Homestead.
- For a nominal additional fee, your crew can party at the ranch pavilion! Please ask for availability when you book.
- The pavilion offers plenty of space and seating for a special day event. Check with us, and we'll let you know if it's available during your visit!
So many varying factors go into placing a location among the top-rated vacation rentals in Pipe Creek, and the Homestead at Madrona Ranch has it all covered! It's perched right in the heart of the beautiful Hill Country, it has tons of amenities and comforts, and it can accommodate larger gatherings, such as family reunions, receptions, and company retreats. Pipe Creek and Boerne are close by, too, so there's the convenience of being close to town while still enjoying a remote country setting.
14 sprawling acres are yours on this waterfront property, a gorgeous mountain view vacation rental that will be the centerpiece of your next Hill Country getaway. If you're seeking a gathering spot for a large group of people, the covered open-air patio here provides a wonderful country setting, with plenty of seating and tables. The property is surrounded by several winding country roads which are perfect for auto or motorcycle tours, as well.
The enormous shaded patio is the focus here, with ample space and a food and drink station, along with a fire pit and barbecue grill. Red Bluff Creek runs through the property, and its waters are perfect for relaxing and wildlife-watching. Water access may depend on the depth and/or season, so confirm this with us when you book. Madrona Ranch allows small pets, so long as they're leashed.
The Homestead's 2,000 square foot space features woodwork and comfy furniture, and a spiral staircase that leads to the loft. Eight beds provide feather-soft slumber for up to ten people: the master has a king; the second bedroom, a queen; and the third has a trundle bed-a single bed with a pull-out single beneath. Finally, there are four double beds up in the loft. The master bath has a large tiled shower, and the second shared bath also has a roomy shower stall. All bed and bath linens are provided, and there are laundry facilities. The full kitchen includes modern appliances, cookware, and serving ware. Satellite TV, a DVD player, wireless Internet, and cell service round out your tech amenities.
We at Backroads Reservations are proud to present the Homestead at Madrona Ranch as one of the greatest Texas Hill Country cabins for family getaways! We'd love to hear from you, and put you on the path to this beautiful destination for your next gathering.
COVID-19 UPDATE: This accommodation is open for business. Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 4/15/2020
King bed in master with large tiled shower
Queen bed in second room
Two twin beds in third room
Second bath in hall with a large tiled shower
4 double beds in loft
Large living area with a leather couch, two comfortable chairs and TV
Full kitchen equipped with oven/range top, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
All pot, pans, cutlery, flatware, utensils, dishes and glasses provided
Laptop work space
Large Deck with seating
Gas BBQ grill
Large TV with satellite TV
Wireless high speed internet access
Hiking, wildlife and bird viewing
Shared Lake access (acess may not be available depending on the dates of your stay. Ask for details at time of booking)
Pavilion (shown in last photos) access may be available depending on the dates of your stay. Ask for details at time of booking. Costs apply.
Rates and Details
Rental rate is based on 2 guests
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 2 guests
Pet fee is $25 per day, per pet
Cleaning fee is $125
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
The natural splendor of the Texas Hill Country is on full display in this handsome little town! It's surrounded by a nature preserve, a high-in-the-hills winery, and their locally-famous pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. After you go antiquing, you can cut a rug at Pipe Creek's renowned dance hall!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 70 miles
Medina River: 15 miles
Guadalupe River: 50 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 60 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera TX