Boerne Mountain RetreatPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Misty treetop views of the rolling Hill Country will greet you every day at the Boerne Mountain Retreat!
- Even before you enter the retreat, the beautiful landscaping tells you this place is something special.
- The five acres here are fully fenced, offering privacy and safety for you and your well-behaved pets.
- Comfortable seating on the shaded patio gives you incredible Hill Country views from your mountain perch!
- "The house is beautiful and super big and spacious. We would definitely stay here again," our guest Morganne shared with us after her stay.
- Clean lines and woodwork and stone highlights give the retreat its own special look and energy.
- The wide-open layout of the living area, dining area, and kitchen gives your crew a sense of togetherness, even when they're in different rooms.
- Wifi, satellite TVs, central air and heat, and ceiling fans all highlight the expansive package of extras you'll enjoy at the retreat.
- Lone star touches and stone work throughout the retreat give it a robust and welcoming ranch feel.
- With a spacious island and curved counter, your resident chefs will have all the room they need to work their magic.
- Modern appliances and plenty of counter space make the kitchen a foodie's dream!
- The well-appointed kitchen features not only modern appliances, but pretty and functional wood and stone highlights.
- Ample seating space with tasteful country touches make the dining area a wonderful place to gather.
- What's for dinner? No matter what you choose, the sturdy and unique vintage dining table will make it special!
- The enormous and comfortable living area sets the perfect stage for games, movie nights, and conversation!
- Learn when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em at the gaming table, complete with cards and poker chips.
- With a satellite TV, DVD player, board games, and other exciting features, even your occasional moments of downtime will be fun!
- Natural light and bold beamed ceilings frame plenty of living space for all in this kid-friendly escape!
- Pampered slumber awaits! Just imagine sinking into those soft pillows on that great big king-sized bed.
- The second full bathroom features two roomy vanities and a huge walk-in shower!
- All four bedrooms at the retreat provide not only privacy and restful sleep, but plush and comfy bed linens are included, too.
- Feel like a nice, long soak? The great big tub here is just the ticket!
- The three full bathrooms at the retreat are also fully supplied with all the linens your crew will need.
- When it comes time to get yourself clean, you'll find all the spaces at the retreat are spotlessly clean, too!
- With two king-sized and two queen-sized beds, the retreat provides sweet and restful shuteye for up to eight guests.
- You can almost feel the soft embrace of this big four-poster bed inviting you to a night of deep, rejuvenating sleep.
- You'll find design touches in every room that make those rooms, and the retreat overall, exciting and unique.
- Yup, there's a fire pit, and that's awesome-but just look at the VIEW from that fire pit!
- A true Texas Hill Country experience
- The retreat is also close to the Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area, the Cave Without a Name, and tubing on the Guadalupe River.
- While parking is available to guests, please be aware the garage is not accessible.
- The outdoor lighting is beautiful at night! Or, if you prefer, switch it off and take in the star-filled Texas skies.
10 minutes northeast of Boerne, nestled on a high-elevation perch in the heart of the Hill Country, lies the Boerne Mountain Retreat, a roomy vacation rental with the most stunning views you'll see anywhere. The best of town and country are here, too! Boerne's nearby for shopping, nightlife, and fine foods, and the Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area, the Cave Without a Name, and Guadalupe river tubing are all short drives away. This luxurious guest home is kid-friendly, pet-friendly, and has all the hi-tech amenities, too.
This rural nature lover's paradise is just five miles from the splendor of the Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area and the mysterious Cave Without a Name. For an adventurous float down the Guadalupe River, there's an outfitter just a half hour away who rents tubes, kayaks, and canoes, and will drop you off and pick you up for a tubing trip.
The shaded patio here is decked out with stylish outdoor furniture, and it offers breathtaking elevated views of the forested Hill Country below. The mist in the trees in the mornings is something you'll never forget! The patio's perfect for socializing, and it also has a safety-screened fire pit. Help yourself to the charcoal grill for a hearty meal in the fresh Texas air. For the safety of your pets and little ones, the property is securely fenced.
Inside, you'll find genuine Texas decor, with hundreds of stars representing the Lone Star State. The whole space is accented throughout with gorgeous handcrafted cedar woodwork and beamed ceilings. Two huge living spaces feature plush furniture-one with a fireplace! Four bedrooms sleep up to eight on feather-soft king and queen sized beds, and the three full bathrooms include either a tub or shower; one has both. Fluffy bed and bath linens are also provided. The full kitchen features modern appliances and cooking and serving ware, including a wine cooler and beer fridge! Central air, heat, and ceiling fans will guarantee your comfort. The TVs here feature DVD players, Roku, and cable, and Wifi Internet service is also available. Finally, there's a convenient laundry room.
The Boerne Mountain Retreat is the perfect holiday getaway for your crew, able to accommodate up to eight people without ever feeling crowded. Let us at Backroads Reservations set you up with this amazing vacation rental, with all its style, amenities and comforts-not to mention the ideal Hill Country location!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Master with a King bed
Master bath with large walk-in shower
Second bedroom with a King bed
Second bedroom has a private bath with 2 vanities, walk in shower and tub
Third and fourth bedrooms have a Queen and share a bathroom
Main living area off the kitchen with comfortable leather seating
Large game room with ample seating
Shared hallway bathroom with a tub/shower combo
Private patio off the dining room with seating a fire pit
Open kitchen, dining and living room area
Large glass windows and additional seating
Central air and heat
Two smart TVs with Satellite
Card table and poker chips
Desk workspace in both master bedrooms
Large dog crate
Small outdoor wood-burning firepit (you must bring your own split firewood)
5 fully fenced acres
Fully equipped kitchen with Keurig and regular coffee makers, range top, oven, refrigerator, dish washer, microwave and toaster
Kitchen equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans
Washer and dryer
Wine cooler and beer fridge
Linens and towels provided
Some coffee and teas are provided
Rates and other Details
The minimum age to rent the house is 25 years old
Nightly rate includes 4 guests
Each addition guest is $25 each, per day
Up to 3 well behaved pets welcome at $25 per day per pet. Pets must be approved
Cleaning fee is $245
Smoking outside only
Garage access not allowed
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This property requires a release of liability form to be signed before check-in
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
Boerne has it all for Hill Country visitors! From cavern tours to relaxing natural parks to hot rod shows to Oktoberfest, there's something for every visitor here. Shoppers will want to check out the Hill Country Mile for an eclectic selection of shops to browse, amid downtown's historical art and architecture.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area: 2 miles
Cave Without a Name: 1.5 miles
Frio River: 90 miles
Medina River: 35 miles
Guadalupe River: 2 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 75 miles
Garner State Park: 85 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 45 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas