Bandera Sunset SuitePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- With all this open space, you'll find it hard to believe that you're just a half-mile from downtown Bandera!
- From your morning coffee to a nightcap, the wraparound deck at the cottage will provide beautiful views to go with it.
- From your hilltop perch, you'll be treated to elevated views of both Bandera and the expansive Texas Hill Country!
- Visitors to this quiet and beautiful location often tell us they've seen the most beautiful sunsets of their lives from here!
- If you don't want to stay in the kitchen on a beautiful day, consider a satisfying meal prepared on the charcoal grill!
- Inside and out, we've pulled out all the stops to assure a restful, relaxing, and private visit for our guests.
- Kristyn, our recent guest, kindly shared her experience: "The home is perfect for two people, and the view is stunning. Incredibly clean, with thoughtful touches everywhere."
- The full kitchen features country touches, and everything you'll need to fix a romantic dinner for two.
- Wireless DSL, satellite TV, and central air and heat are the perfect tech amenities to make your stay both enjoyable and comfortable.
- Cozy, stylish, and comfortable, the living area's a wonderful place to recline and decompress.
- Cleanup's a breeze in the shower and mirrored vanity-and all bed and bath linens are provided for your stay.
- The comfy queen-sized bed and full bath both include soft and clean linens.
The red carpet is out for you here! This suite (one of two) shines as one of the best among Bandera holiday rentals. The options for entertainment are practically endless: want to kayak, tube, or fish on the Medina River? A quick half-mile trip opens up all the events, cuisine, and night life of Bandera. Whether you choose all or none of the above-maybe you just need a calming setting in which to decompress-the Sunset Suite delivers.
The shaded wraparound porch here is private to your suite and offers a great vantage point for Hill Country views, and it's generously appointed with plenty of tables and chairs. It's the perfect setting for a quiet and romantic getaway and a fire pit (with wood provided). Peek down the hill at the pretty town of Bandera, give the Hill Country a good look, or kick back for a well-earned rest. If you'd like to have a smoke, it's allowed here, so long as you keep it outside.
Hardwood floors and matching furnishings instantly give the suite a homey and inviting feel. The bedroom has an adjoining full bath with a shower, and the cloud-soft queen-sized bed provides restful sleep for two. Equally soft bed and bath linens are provided, too. The living area features two plush recliners, along with satellite TV, wireless DSL Internet, and a CD player. Central air and heating keep the cabin's interior comfortable, no matter what's going on outside. A fully-equipped kitchen includes all essential appliances and cooking and serving ware. There is also excellent cell phone coverage here.
The cooling waters of the Medina River, the scenic walks and drives around Bandera, the wildlife, the night life, the shopping-it's all at your fingertips at the Sunset Suite. Backroads Reservations would be delighted to help you book this beautiful hilltop hideaway-give us a call and book today!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Bedroom with queen bed
Bath with shower
Fully equipped kitchen with oven, range top, refrigerator, microwave, regular coffee maker, no dishwasher
Wrap around porch with two dining/sitting areas
Located on a quiet neighborhood just one half mile from Main street in Bandera
There is one other suite in the cabin that is rented to a long-term tenant. The amenities are not shared with that tenant
Hilltop views of the city in a country setting
Satellite TV and CD player
Wireless DSL Internet
Central air and heat
Free standing fire pit (wood supplied)
Charcoal BBQ grill
Rates and Details
Maximum 2 guests
Mountain and town view
Pets not allowed
Smoking outside only
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 55 miles
Medina River: 1 mile
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 40 miles
Garner State Park: 50 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas