The Bandera Ridge CabinPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Your portal to Hill Country beauty and well-earned relaxation: the Bandera Ridge Cabin!
- We've created a comfy living space for you outside, with plush furniture on the shaded porch!
- BBQ masters will love the gas grill that's provided at Bandera Ridge. Plan on a hearty cookout or two!
- The inviting living area (and neighboring dining area) includes a firestick-enhanced smart TV, Wifi service, and is kept comfy with central air and heat.
- Modern and efficient appliances are installed in the full kitchen, and you'll also find plenty of cooking and serving ware!
- Natural light provides a relaxing and gradual way to wake up in both bedrooms at Bandera Ridge.
- Catch your Z's like royalty in the big and soft king-sized bed in the first bedroom! Both beds at Bandera Ridge come with clean linens.
- Modern decor and twin vanities highlight the first bathroom at Bandera Ridge-not to mention a roomy and relaxing Jacuzzi tub!
- Two guests sleep in luxurious comfort on the double bed in the second bedroom!
- A sparkling and unique shower stall welcomes you in the second bathroom-and fresh linens are included in both baths.
- Majestic trees adorn the property at Bandera Ridge, and they set a great stage for wildlife watching, leisurely strolls, and photos.
- Your hosts also live on the property nearby, but as you can see, you'll be allowed plenty of space and privacy!
- There's nothing quite so beautiful as a Hill Country sunset! Hang around afterward, and watch the glittery stars fill the sky.
- Roast up a snack around the fire pit...and complimentary firewood is included in your stay at Bandera Ridge!
Whether you'd like a get-away-from-it-all weekend, or a longer look at the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Bandera Ridge is the perfect getaway guest house! It's located in a peaceful country setting eight miles northwest of the Cowboy Capital of the World, and it's within half an hour from great towns like Tarpley, Medina, and Pipe Creek, too. Bandera Ridge is also close to natural attractions like the Medina and Guadalupe Rivers, as well as the Hill Country State Natural Area.
The western view from Bandera Ridge is one of the best in the Hill Country, and it showcases stunning sunsets and amazing star shows over an awesome mountainous backdrop! Your hosts live in the main house nearby, and are there for anything you might need; at the same time, they've set up the guest home as a quiet and restful place, and will respect your privacy. It's the perfect setting for a couple's weekend, or an intimate gathering of friends.
The front porch is shaded and cool, and has plenty of comfortable patio furniture. Your outdoor space also comes complete with a gas grill for those fantastic and savory cookouts! You'll find a set of cornhole boards and bags outside, to complement the selection of board games inside. To top it all off, there's a charming fire pit that's ideal for conversation, snacks, and wildlife watching-or just taking in the inspiring views. Complimentary firewood for the fire pit is all part of your stay! Please be aware that the Bandera Ridge is a no-smoking property.
That serene country charm continues inside, where it's kept comfortable with central air and heating, as well as ceiling fans. Tastefully appointed and decorated, Bandera Ridge creates a homey and comfortable atmosphere in every room. Two private bedrooms (one with a king-sized bed, one with a queen) provide recharging sleep to up to four adult guests. The cabin has two sparkling-clean bathrooms, one of which is equipped with a bubbling jacuzzi tub! Clean bed and bath linens are also provided. Cooking ware, serving ware, and modern appliances round out the full kitchen, and you'll find a firestick-enhanced smart TV, Wifi Internet, and great cell service here, too.
Explore the Hill Country, or just decompress, at the luxurious yet affordable Bandera Ridge! Give us a call here at Backroads Reservations to find out just how easy it is to experience this wonderful country vacation hideaway.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
First Bedroom with King bed
Second Bedroom with queen sized bed
1st full bathroom with shower
2nd full bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
Open kitchen, dining and living room area
Fully equipped kitchen with regular coffee maker, range top, oven, refrigerator, microwave, stove and toaster
Kitchen equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans
Central air and heat
Covered patio with seating
Board games and cornhole game
Firepit with complimentary firewood
Gas BBQ on front porch
Firestick and free channels and smart TV
All bed and bath linens provided
Rates and Details
4 total guests allowed
Children must be at least 7 years old
Pets not allowed
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 2 guests
Cleaning fee is $50
Security Deposit is $150
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: 10 miles
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 40 miles
Garner State Park: 55 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 20 miles
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.