Vintage Cowboy at 7 Canyons RanchPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- The vintage rustic cabin has been remodeled to evoke history, while loaded with modern amenities!
- Nature's splendor, and plentiful wildlife, are yours to view and appreciate in every direction you look.
- Rock away some quiet and relaxing moments with your creekside view from the shaded patio.
- No need to ride the hot and dusty range to feel like an authentic cowboy or ranch hand-just come in and sit a spell!
- Dozens of awesome furnishings and decorations make the Vintage Cowboy cabin shine with a personality all its own!
- Sweet southwestern decor and plenty of leg-stretching room welcome you to the living area!
- Vintage rustic touches and corrugated ceilings give the cabin a unique and welcoming atmosphere.
- Cookware, serving ware, utensils, and glasses are stocked here for all your culinary needs.
- Ranch decor goes hand-in-hand with modern appliances in the well-appointed kitchen!
- Our guest Veronica told us after her stay that "The cabin is fully equipped and much more spacious than expected."
- Colorful woodwork lends a unique and fun visual pop to your interior space!
- The plush queen-sized bed comes with soft and comfy linens-and check out that barn board headboard!
- Attention to detail and decor can be found in even the tucked-away spaces here.
- Golden woodwork highlights the full bath at the cabin.
- If you think the views on the ground are stunning (and they certainly are), check out the ranch's elevated observation deck!
- Take a peek at the seasonal creek! When the water's up, feel free to try some catch-and-release fishing.
- The 500-acre 7 Canyons Ranch includes over ten miles of hiking trails for guests to explore.
- Bring that special someone along, and take the time to catch your breath, relax, and decompress.
- Bison, deer, longhorns, and even a zebra are among the wildlife who graze the acres of 7 Canyons Ranch.
- The views and wildlife are just two of the features here that made our guest Veronica exclaim, "The ranch is magical and relaxing."
- Our guest Yoan was left with memories of the "Excellent place, beautiful views and wildlife" after their stay here.
As soon as you see the wagon wheel on the front porch, you'll know you're in for a genuine Texas cowboy experience! This unique vintage cottage (or "barndominium," as we like to call it) sets the stage for your Lone Star vacation, combining the genuine ranch house look with modern amenities-and, though private and quiet, it's all just a short drive from Hill Country towns like Tarpley and Bandera. The spacious outdoor setting and comfy interior make this the perfect spot, through and through!
All the ingredients are here for the perfect vacation rental for your Tarpley getaway here at 7 Canyons Ranch. Its setting on the 22-acre spread (and access to hiking trails and more on the full 500-acre ranch) are an outdoor lover's delight, and the inviting front porch and beautifully decorated interior offer great opportunities for relaxation, for couples and solo travelers alike.
A shaded porch runs the entire length of the cabin's front, perfect for romantic conversations or simply regaining your peace of mind. Fishing, hiking, wildlife watching, and star gazing are all available at your back door here. Guests love exploring the wide-open spaces, and this is a perfect rental for exploring the countryside. The Vintage Cowboy property is also an ideal "extra" for those renting the nearby lodge, so be sure to ask us for details for such an arrangement. A charcoal grill and fire pit is on-site here, too, and of course the entire landscape is highlighted by those amazing Hill Country views! Smokers are welcome, as long as they do so outside.
As much as we like to highlight the vistas outside, the interior here is a knockout, too! Rustic bunkhouse furniture and other touches give the place a genuine look and feel that says "Texas" all over. A queen-sized bed provides comfortable sleeping for two adults, and overall comfort is assured with central air and heating. The bathroom includes both a shower and tub, and all bath and bed linens are provided. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, utensils, cookware, plates, and glasses. Finally, the cabin is outfitted with Wifi, as well.
The Hill Country region surrounding Tarpley and Bandera is known for its rich cowboy history, and 7 Canyons Ranch offers one of the best authentic cowboy experiences you'll find. Come see for yourself-relaxation, fun, and a memorable getaway in a scenic country setting can all be yours when you call us at Backroads Reservations!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Bedroom with Queen bed
Bathroom with a shower
Sitting area with couch and two chairs
Bar and bar stools in kitchen
Kitchen with refrigerator, range top, microwave and coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils, flatware, dishes and glasses
Covered patio with seating
Miles of hiking trails
No TV or DVD
Limited cell service in this valley
Rates and Details
Maximum of 2 guests
Release of liability required due to exotic animals
Cleaning fee of $50
Pets Not Allowed
Two night minimum
No smoking allowed
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Property is on a water well. Bottled water is recommended.
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This property requires a release of liability form to be signed before check-in
Some say tiny Tarpley is easy to miss; those folks just don't know what they're missing! The Hill Country surrounds Tarpley, offering some of the most beautiful views in Texas. Check out Mac and Ernie's Roadside Eatery, which has been featured on two shows on the Food Network for their cuisine.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 40 miles
Medina River: 35 miles
Guadalupe River: 40 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 25 miles
Garner State Park: 30 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas