Tabasco Ranch Cowboy CabinPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Welcome to the Cowboy Cabin, your cozy, climate-controlled romantic nest in the heart of the Hill Country!
- Rest your head on the Texas hospitality of a plush queen-sized bed, draped in clean and warm complimentary linens.
- The full bath includes an immaculately-clean shower stall and fresh, fluffy linens.
- A tidy kitchenette in the cabin provides coffee and snacking basics. The ranch's pavilion (which all guests are free to use) offers many more appliances and cooking opportunities.
- Even the full bath has Texas cowboy flair! Horse whip is for decorative purposes only.
- Even the decorative touches in full bath catch our guests' attention! Our recent visitor Amy pointed out "the pretty light & mirror combination in bathroom above cabinet, stained-glass window in bathroom, and painted pedestal legs for tiny sink''.
- Tabasco Ranch is horse-friendly! Check with us for more info on equine accommodations.
- On chilly nights (yup, Texas gets 'em once in a great while), the electric fireplace will keep things nice and toasty.
- As you'll see, it's proudly called the Cowboy Cabin for several awesome reasons! Modern-minded folks will enjoy the cable and satellite TV and shared Wifi, too.
- Locals see the TR gate as a landmark. You'll see it as the gateway to a fantastic holiday!
- Starry night skies, brilliantly-colored sunsets, fall foliage, and much much more are all guest favorites here!
- "The cabin was so clean and we felt at home as soon as we walked through the door. We will be back to visit again!" Many of our visitors echo the sentiments we heard from our recent guest Shelby.
- Have yourself a relaxing sit-down under the shady oak in the comfy Adirondack chairs, and savor the Hill Country views and fresh air!
- All guests at Tabasco Ranch share the common space of the pavilion, and there's plenty of room for everyone.
- The shaded wood deck at the pavilion, along with matching furniture, creates a great socializing space!
- Plenty of utensils and appliances for a BBQ feast are available in the pavilion! Please help us keep this space neat, as it is shared by all our guests.
- The pavilion features plenty of utensils, cookware, serving ware, and food prep space for a hearty feast!
- The pavilion is air conditioned for those sunny Texas days, and it has a wood-burning stove for cooler days and nights, too.
- We've had guests tell us they've struck up new friendships at the pavilion during their stays here. It's an awesome meet-and-greet space!
- Here's what our recent guest Daniel told us about his stay: "The cabin was great, the grounds were beautiful, the pavilion was kick a**, and much needed away time was accomplished."
- A shared outhouse (with modern updates, of course) is on the grounds for guests who don't necessarily want to return to their cabins.
- There's tons of room at the pavilion for fresh-air dining and conversation!
- Relaxing shaded spots and touches like the wagon wheel decor at the pavilion make Tabasco Ranch a truly Texan experience.
- When a getaway becomes a prospective forever home: "Majestic view! Coffee mornings with axis deer roaming freely, absolutely breathtaking. Comfort is about to get a plus two to its population, loved everything about it!"our recent guest Stephen raved
- Vintage cowboy touches help give the Cowboy Cabin its name!
- We're excited to invite our guests to come see in person the many wonderful things that made us fall in love with the Texas Hill Country.
- Alongside the Hill Country scenery, our visitors love to admire the horses here, too!
- Tabasco Ranch is a paradise for folks who love horses! There are also facilities here if you'd like to bring your own.
- Buttercup and Jelly Bean are two of the equine mascots here at Tabasco Ranch.
The Cowboy Cabin at Tabasco Ranch is the perfect answer to the challenge of planning a romantic weekend getaway without having to deal with a crowded urban setting. You will find the peace of the Texas Hill Country all around you here, along with the convenience of several fun and fascinating towns within half an hour's drive. Whether you've got a crowded schedule of things to do and see, or you're content with sitting back and relaxing, this is your perfect weekend luxury cabin rental in Texas!
Welcome to this gorgeous Hill Country cabin getaway! Things move at a comfortable pace here, which makes it an ideal setting for a solo adventurer or a romantic getaway. Nothing personifies that lifestyle better than the cozy Cowboy Cabin at Tabasco Ranch, settled happily in the beauty of the Hill Country. It combines the peace and quiet of a rural setting with great towns like Kerrville, Comfort, Boerne, and Fredericksburg all close by.
The cabin sports a shaded front deck, complete with patio furniture, for your relaxing moments-and there's more seating under the shady oaks on the property. A shared pavilion also features a fire pit, fridge, oven, gas and charcoal BBQ pits. For stargazers, the perfect romantic touch is provided by the huge Hill Country sky on clear nights! Smoking is allowed outside if you use the provided receptacles.
With its cowboy-themed interior, the Cowboy Cabin is Texas inside and out! A comfortable queen-sized bed sleeps two people. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee pot, and cups and silverware are provided. There's a full bathroom with a shower, and all bed and bath linens are included. Box air conditioning and heat supply indoor comfort, and the cabin's decked out with cable and satellite TV with a DVD player, Wifi, and great cell service. Give us a call to reserve your relaxing romantic weekend getaway!
For equestrian enthusiasts, horse boarding is available on this property, too. For a reasonable fee, we'll include a 12 x 12 stable with an indoor/outdoor run and fresh water. Please let us know when you book if you'd like this service.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Note: due to horses and wildlife, pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances. Host reserves the right to terminate the reservation without a refund if a guest brings a pet
Armoire for clothes
Full bath with shower
Cold box AC and heat
Cups and silverware
BBQ pits available at the Pond Cabin (see below)
Krups and regular coffee pot
Bed linens, towels and utensils provided
Bottled water provided
Coffee, teas, condiments, and other basics for the guest's use
Cable and satellite TV
Great cell service
Shared community WIFI (signal strength may vary, not strong enough to watch movies)
Front deck with seating
Additional seating under large oak trees
Propane fire pit
Rates and Details
Not suitable for children
No pets allowed
Cleaning fee is $40
Additional $15/night for one-night stay
Early check-in available for a fee. Please message us for details
Late arrivals after 10:00 PM must message us
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
There is a shared Pond Cabin and Pavilion with indoor refrigerator, oven, BBQ pits, ample seating and fire pit available for use (see pictures in listing)
Smoking is allowed outside, and butts must be extinguished in the provided ashtrays or sand buckets. The host will charge $100 if guests smoke in the home.
Overnight horse boarding for $25/day which includes 12x12 stable with an in/out run and access to water. Health papers are required. Contact us for more details. Fee billed separately, please let us know at the time of reservation
Tabasco Ranch has 4 additional accommodations! Please check our other listings for other cabins and availability.
Famous for its antique shops, wineries, bat-watching, and Hill Country vistas, Comfort combines a welcoming rural setting alongside all the modern conveniences to its guests. Most of the town has been designated a National Historic District for the preservation of its 19th and early 20th century architecture.
We are centrally located!
5 minutes to downtown Comfort
20 minutes from Fredericksburg
15 minutes from Kerrville
20 minutes to Boerne
35 minutes to 1604 in San Antonio
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 85 miles
Medina River: 35 miles
Guadalupe River: 20 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 60 miles
Garner State Park: 80 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 45 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas