Tabasco Ranch Antler CabinPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- The cabin's namesake antler chandelier is framed by high ceilings, tin panels, rich woodwork, and plenty of natural light.
- The Antler Cabin at Tabasco Ranch provides a peaceful and romantic Hill Country escape!
- Vivid southwestern flair shines through in every detail and furnishing in the colorful and comfortable Antler Cabin.
- Central air and heat add customized comfort exactly to your liking inside the uniquely Texan Antler Cabin.
- We love to welcome our guests with warm colors, vintage furnishings, and a classic southwestern theme.
- Rest your head in incomparable country comfort on the big queen-sized bed! Clean bed and bath linens are provided for your stay, as well.
- The delightful vintage decor continues in the bedroom, which is accented by charming tin panels and a beamed ceiling!
- Large windows on two levels give the living area a bright and friendly atmosphere, every inch accented by warm natural light.
- Cable and satellite TV and a DVD player are on hand for intimate movie nights, and there's also shared Wifi service on the ranch.
- The full bath features a shower stall, unique wood-accented vanity, and plenty of fluffy and clean linens.
- The warm, wood-highlighted theme of the cabin continues in the full bath, which ix kept neat as a pin.
- Unique woodwork and geometric furnishings make even the bathroom at the Antler Cabin stand out!
- You'll find comfort and coziness inside and out, with plenty of soft and comfortable furniture. You'll even have your own private fire pit right on the deck!
- The TR stone gate is a landmark around Comfort, and it's your sign that your well-earned getaway is about to begin.
- Rustic western touches like this prickly pear planter, along with beautiful Hill Country vistas, provide backdrops for memorable holiday photos.
- The majestic beauty of the Hill Country on the horizon is accented by huge and gorgeous Texas sunsets and star-filled night skies!
- You'll find genuine Texas Hill Country touches everywhere on Tabasco Ranch.
- Well, now, THAT'S something you don't see every day!
- Clean and spacious accommodations for horses are available on Tabasco Ranch for those who'd like to bring them along! Ask us for details.
- If you think this snapshot's beautiful, you'll find it's a thousand times more breathtaking in person!
- Our recent guest Valeria found peace and quiet here: "Enjoyed my daily walks around the ranch - watching the horses grazing, reading under a random tree, or just taking in the quietness. It was so refreshing."
- The open spaces of the ranch are fantastic for horseback riding! Contact us for boarding details.
- Feel free to say hello to the friendly miniature (and regular-sized) horses at the ranch!
- Feeling social? The shared pavilion space is shared with the other cabins at the ranch, and it provides a great space to mingle with your fellow travelers!
- Hacienda-style woodwork casts shade and pretty light patterns over the pavilion's deck.
- The pavilion includes a full kitchen area and grill pit, where you can prepare a hearty BBQ spread! Since this is a shared space, we ask our guests to leave it nice for their fellow visitors.
- The pavilion features plenty of utensils, cookware, serving ware, and food prep space for a hearty feast!
- The interior of the pavilion has box AC for those hot Texas days, and there's also a functioning vintage wood-burning stove.
- If you'd like to bring more folks with you to Tabasco Ranch, check with us for the availability of the other cabins here!
- Pop in to the pavilion for a quick rest and a drink while you're exploring the ranch!
- A shared outhouse (with modern updates, of course) is on the grounds for guests who don't necessarily want to return to their cabins.
One of the best Hill Country cabins for this weekend is as close as a call to Backroads Reservations! The Tabasco Ranch Antler Cabin is in a quiet and remote setting, while still close to the cuisine, wineries, antiquing, and even bat-watching, of the nearby historical town of Comfort. You'll fall in love with this small cabin rental and its surroundings, whether you're looking for a "home base" for a tour of the Hill Country, or a peaceful location in which you can kick back and relax.
Planning a private vacation in an urban area can be frustrating. You have to contend with mood-dampening traffic, crowd noise, and being surrounded by strangers. The Tabasco Ranch Antler Cabin solves those problems with its rural setting and rustic, hunting-lodge style decor, complete with a deer antler chandelier! It really is among the most perfect vacation rentals in Texas. If you're looking for city life during your stay, the cabin is within half an hour of Comfort, Fredericksburg, Kerrville, and Boerne.
The shaded front patio here is shared with a neighboring property, but the roomy back deck-also shaded-is yours exclusively, and it's furnished with patio furniture. (The neighboring cabin is also available to rent; please contact us for details.) There's a gas grill and electric fire pit, all around accented by beautiful Hill Country views. Nearby is a shared pavilion, with an additional fire pit, fridge, and oven. The rural setting allows for excellent star-gazing, a nice touch for your romantic getaway. Smokers are welcome-outside only, please-but please park your butts in the provided receptacles.
For equestrian enthusiasts, horse boarding is available on this property, too. For a reasonable fee, we'll include a 12 x 12 stable with an indoor/outdoor run and fresh water for your trusty steed. Please let us know at the time of your reservation if you'd like this service.
Ample natural lighting creates an inviting interior, with large leather chairs in the living area. With the soft-as-a-feather queen bed, the Antler Cabin comfortably sleeps two people. There's a full bath with a shower, and a fully-appointed kitchen with a dining and bar area. Basic kitchen utensils, and bath and bed linens, are also included here. Laundry facilities are also available in a nearby outbuilding. Additional conveniences include satellite TV and a DVD player, Wifi, and excellent cell phone service. Finally, the entire cabin is outfitted with central air and heating for year-round comfort. Give us a call now and book this awesome holiday rental near Comfort!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Dated 8/16/2021
Note: due to horses and wildlife, pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances. Host reserves the right to terminate the reservation without a refund if a guest brings a pet
Full bath with shower
Living room with large chairs
Oven / stove / Microwave / mini fridge
Bar and bar stools
Pots, pans, utensils, dishes and silverware
Central heat and air
Krups and regular coffee pot
Bottled water provided
Coffee, teas, condiments and other basics for the guest's use.
Bed linens, towels and utensils provided
Cable and satellite TV
Shared community WIFI (signal strength may vary, not strong enough to watch movies)
Front porch with seating
Large back deck with comfortable seating
Shared laundry area in outdoor building
Propane fire pit on private deck
Rates and Details
Not suitable for children
Cabin sleeps 2 guests
No pets allowed
Cleaning fee $50/stay
Great cell service
Early check-in available for a fee. Please message us for details
Late arrivals after 10:00 PM must message us
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Shared Pond Cabin and Pavilion with indoor refrigerator, oven, BBQ pit, ample seating, outhouse and fire pit available for use (see pictures in listing)
Overnight horse boarding for $25/day which includes 12x12 stable with an in/our run and access to water. Health papers are required. Contact us for more details.
Smoking is allowed outside, and butts must be extinguished in the provided ashtrays or sand buckets. The host will charge $100 if guests smoke in the home.
Tabasco Ranch has 4 additional accommodations! Please check our other listings for other cabins and availability.
We're centrally located!
5 minutes to downtown Comfort
20 minutes from Fredericksburg
15 minutes from Kerrville
20 minutes to Boerne
35 minutes to 1604 in San Antonio
Famous for its antique shops, wineries, bat-watching, and Hill Country vistas, Comfort combines a welcoming rural setting alongside all the modern conveniences to its guests. Most of the town has been designated a National Historic District for the preservation of its 19th and early 20th century architecture.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 85 miles
Medina River: 35 miles
Guadalupe River: 20 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 60 miles
Garner State Park: 80 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 45 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas