San Geronimo Creek in HelotesPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- "Beautiful house...The stay worth every single penny. Very very clean. Will definitely go back again and again and again!!" is how our guest Raul recalled his visit here.
- Take a peaceful swing on the shaded porch as the soothing Hill Country breezes waft over you.
- With a gas grill and generous outdoor dining space, all the ingredients are on hand for a fresh-air BBQ feast.
- With a chandelier suspended from a vaulted ceiling and plenty of windows, the living area offers a regal space for entertainment and conversation. Cable TV and Wifi service help with that, too!
- Sharp, stylish, and newly renovated, the kitchen space is designed to be both functional and fun!
- Everything for perfect family getaway! As our recent guest Susie put it, "All of the amenities were beautifully appointed, & we had everything we could need from coffee maker to grill to extra blankets and pillows. Every room was very comfortable".
- The entire house stays comfy with central air and heat, and chilly nights are kept at bay with the living area gas fireplace, too!
- Bar seating in the wide-open kitchen area allows for conversation, laughter, and good company even during meal prep times.
- Peek out the windows in the breakfast nook in the mornings for a nice Hill Country view, and perhaps some local birds starting their day, as well.
- The big five-burner stove and wood cutting board are just two of the stations in the kitchen where your cooks can strut their stuff!
- Modern appliances and vintage touches like this deep farmhouse sink work hand-in-hand in the big country kitchen for a unique culinary experience.
- Glasses, utensils, cooking ware, and serving ware are also stocked in the kitchen for problem-free meal preparation.
- From simple snacks to the most complex meals, the country kitchen will have everything you need!
- A high beamed ceiling and enormous king-sized bed provide royal accommodations for two in the master bedroom.
- A roomy glass-walled shower and enormous mirrored vanity in the master bath also come with plenty of clean towels and linens. For added convenience, there's a washer and dryer here, too.
- A clean and stylish queen-sized bed graces the second bedroom, and all three bedrooms here are appointed with fresh and soft bed linens.
- The sturdy and comfortable queen-sized bed in the third bedroom here provides restful slumber for two guests.
- Clean linens can be found in all the bed and bathrooms, and the second bath is equipped with a handy tub and shower combo.
- The tidy mudroom/foyer also offers some extra storage space!
- Kick back in an Adirondack chair, or snuggle on the swing, as you enjoy snacks, sunsets, and star gazing around the fire pit!
- The comfortable and stylish setup on the shaded patio is like having a second living room!
- Unique stone-and-tree-trunk pillars support the shaded cover for the patio, a rustic and comfortable place to enjoy the Hill Country.
- Seven acres of Hill Country beauty are yours to explore! Savor a sunset, admire the local wildlife, and gaze up at the Milky on clear Texas nights.
- So many of our visitors loved their time here, like our guest Tracy: "Definitely a vacation to remember and that we will be talking about for years to come!"
- Pour a beverage of your choice and enjoy a quiet moment of relaxation as you rock away your cares!
- Many miles of Hill Country roads surround San Geronimo Creek, and they're perfect for a sightseeing tour of this beautiful region!
- The lawns here are nicely manicured, and they provide plenty of space for your kids and pets to enjoy themselves.
- Even your vehicles will be pampered with the nearby shaded carport.
Here's the perfect family mountain view vacation rental that strikes a balance between city and country living without breaking your vacation budget! Geronimo Ridge in Helotes is loaded with pampering amenities, it's kid-friendly and pet-friendly, and it's located in a serene and beautiful country setting. You'll have peace and quiet here, but you won't have to worry about feeling too isolated-downtown San Antonio is just half an hour away, and several of its surrounding towns are even closer!
Looking for the perfect vacation rental for your next escape? You'll be hard-pressed to find a prettier or more welcoming locale. The Hill Country's mountain views surround Geronimo Ridge and its 7 acres, making it a great place to hike, watch wildlife, or simply take time away from the daily grind. It's an awesome central location for a tour of the scenic countryside, and the shopping, cuisine, and special events of metro San Antonio, without having to locate yourself in the middle of a big city.
A roomy back porch with outdoor seating, shaded patios, and seating areas surround the house, with plenty of furniture (including porch swings) where everyone can relax. The gated property is nice and quiet, and there's ample covered parking for your vehicles. The fire pit is a great location to reminisce and chat under starry night skies, and a gas grill is on hand for some great old-fashioned Texas BBQ. Smoking is allowed on the property, so long as you keep it outdoors.
Inside, it's bright, cheerful, and classy, with an open floor plan that includes the living and dining areas, with bar and table seating for meals and conversation. The fireplace in the living area adds warm ambiance, and the kitchen is generously equipped with modern appliances, cookware, utensils, and glasses-including regular and Krups coffee makers. The house has three bedrooms, with king and queen-sized beds that comfortably sleep up to six. Both full bathrooms have showers, with a shower/tub combo in the second bath. Bed and bath linens are included, and there's a washer and dryer on-site. The house is climate-controlled with central air, heat, and ceiling fans, and there are two TVs with DirecTV service. Wifi Internet is also available.
For the best weekend getaway, spoil you and yours with a roomy, modern, and comfortable environment at Geronimo Ridge. Call or message us at Backroads Reservations to get the ball rolling!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Master with a King bed
Master bath with large walk-in shower
TV in master with Direct TV
Second bedroom with a queen
Third bedroom with a queen
Shared hallway bathroom with a tub/shower combo
Living area with couch and chair
TV in living with Direct TV
Open kitchen, dining and living room area
Bar stool seating around large kitchen island
Dining room table for two
Fully equipped kitchen with all pots, pans, etc
Dishwasher, fridge, oven, gas stove, microwave and toaster
Regular and Keurig coffee maker
Central air and heat
20 minutes from great shopping and dining in San Antonio
Large manicured front and back yards
Outdoor string lights
House sits on 7 fenced acres
Washer and dryer
Pack and play (available upon request)
Outdoor patio swing overlooking the hill country
Outdoor picnic table and outdoor seating
Fire pit with seating
Linens and towels provided
Wildlife and bird viewing
Rates and other Details
Minimum age to rent is 21 years old
Maximum 6 guests allowed to stay
Each additional guest is $25 each, per day after 2 guests
Well behaved pets welcome at $25 per pet, per day. Max 2 and they must be approved.
Cleaning fee is $125
Smoking outside only
Quiet hours after 10PM
Creek access is not included in the stay and is not for public use
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This property requires a release of liability form to be signed before check-in
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
Welcome to where the Hill Country Begins, just northwest of San Antonio! Celebrate this beautiful gateway town's proud heritage by visiting its Old Town shops, and sampling its wide spectrum of fine cuisine. Don't forget to kick up your boots at John T. Floore's Country Store, one the most renowned honky-tonks in Texas!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 85 miles
Medina River: 30 miles
Guadalupe River: 60 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 70 miles
Garner State Park: 80 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 45 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas