Rockin B Ranch Summit HousePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- The crystal-clear waters of your own private pool and hot tub add cooling and pampering touches on a hot Texas day.
- Your hosts at Rockin' B Ranch have kayaks for their visitors to use! Just let us know if that's something you'd like ahead of time.
- The grand foyer at the Summit House gives visitors a taste of the stately and fun accommodations they're about to experience.
- Natural light and an antler chandelier create a wonderful dining experience around a table fit for a castle!
- Rest like royalty in the grandeur of the master bedroom, furnished with a fireplace and king-sized bed! All sleep accommodations here come with clean and soft linens.
- Spoil yourself in the space of the huge master bath! Twin vanities, an enormous walk-in shower, spacious tub, and soft, clean linens make even cleaning up a pleasure.
- Two shower heads in the master bath shower assure maximum cleanliness in classy comfort!
- Put your resident pool shark to the test! The gorgeous stone fireplace you see here is shared with the living area on its other side.
- Multiple TVs with Roku (in the living area and bedrooms), Wifi Internet service, and central air and heat with ceiling fans all come together to create a fun and comfortable atmosphere for your whole family!
- The well-appointed kitchen here is absolutely massive! No matter how many cooks you have in your crew, they'll all have space to show off here.
- We couldn't do this without our wonderful guests! We live for feedback like this from our recent guest Michele: "Thank you and we will not only be seeing you again but are sending others your way!"
- A king-sized bed and full bath (with a tub and shower combo) graces the third bedroom. All bed and bath linens are included throughout the Summit House.
- A sleigh-style queen bed provides peaceful and comfortable slumber in the second bedroom.
- There isn't a corner of this place that doesn't invite in floods of warm natural light!
- The huge patio serves as a second living area all its own, with super-comfy furniture and a gas grill for BBQ enthusiasts.
- Plunge in for a refreshing swim, float on a tube, or catch-and-release fish at the creek! Please keep in mind water levels are seasonal, check with us when you book.
For your next family or group getaway, put yourself in the lap of luxury at the Rockin' B Ranch Summit House! Your perch on this 55-acre ranch includes awesome amenities like a private swimming pool and hot tub, pool table, fire pit, gas grill, and so much more! There's plenty of leg-stretching room indoors and out here, all in a breathtaking natural setting. On top of all that, the ranch is just a short drive away from the attractions of Hill Country towns like Boerne, Bandera, and Pipe Creek.
The Summit House is the ideal vacation rental for relaxing; its peaceful setting is an ideal place to recharge your batteries! It's a kid-friendly property, so it's equally ideal for a family hideaway, or as a romantic vacation spot for couples. This waterfront vacation rental not only fronts a spring-fed creek, but there's also a spacious swimming pool and soothing hot tub right out back.
You'll find a regal manor house-feel to the Summit House, both inside and out. There's a huge covered patio in the back, replete with comfortable outdoor furniture and a gas grill. Have a chat around the two fire pits, or savor a dip in the pool and hot tub. Beautiful Hill Country views and bountiful wildlife surround the house, and you can fish and kayak on the creek-kayaks are even provided! The depth of the creek here is seasonal, so please check on this detail when you book with us. Smoking is allowed, but outside only. Covered parking is available for your vehicles, too.
The interior here is stunning, enormous and roomy! Four big bedrooms-three with king beds, one with a queen-provide sleeping comfort for up to eight people, and there are three full bathrooms, two with tubs and showers, and the master has a double walk-in shower. Additionally, there is a half-bath on the main floor, and all bed and bath linens are provided. The huge living room and billiard room share a back-to-back fireplace, and the very well-appointed kitchen opens up to a dining room and bar area. Wifi and central air and heating are provided throughout the house, and there are three TVs with Roku and DVD players. Finally, there's a washer and dryer combo on-site, as well.
All the room, amenities, and natural Hill Country beauty combined make the Summit House one of the perfect vacation rentals in Texas! For your next holiday, give you and yours the royal treatment; Backroads Reservations is here to help you make it happen!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Rockin B has 4 houses on the property. Family reunions and retreats for up to 26 guests are easily accommodated at the Creek View Barndominium, Summit House, Bluff House and the Love Shack spread across the 55 acres.
Master bedroom downstairs with King bed, fireplace and TV with Roku
Master bath with tub and separate double walk in shower, his and her vanities
Second bedroom with Queen bed and Roku TV. No closet, but drawers are provided. No private bath
Patio off master with ceiling fan
Third bedroom upstairs with King bed and Roku TV and private bath with tub/ shower
Fourth bedroom upstairs with King bed and Roku TV and private bath with tub/shower
Large formal dining room and bar area
Fully equipped kitchen with 6 burner range top, double ovens, microwave, warming tray, side by side refrigerator with ice maker, regular and Keurig coffee maker and dishwasher
Breakfast bar and additional dining seating in breakfast room
Living room with TV and Roku and DVD, back to back fireplace
All bed and bath linens supplied
Central air and heat plus ceiling fans inside and outside on porches
WiFi throughout the house
Beautiful private hot tub and private swimming pool
Large patio with gas grill and two fire pits
Access to creek with a dock and 2 kayaks (shared with other guests)
Catch and release fishing and swimming (ask about water levels)
Hiking, wildlife viewing and birding
One bundle of Firewood provided free. Each additional bundle is $10
Rates and Details
Rental rate based on 4 guests
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 4 guests
No more than 8 registered guests allowed (including children) unless approved prior to arrival by Backroads Reservations or ranch management.
Any guests added to the reservation after check in date are billed at $50, per guest, per day
Pets not Allowed
Cleaning fee is $175
Smoking outside only
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
The natural splendor of the Texas Hill Country is on full display in this handsome little town! It's surrounded by a nature preserve, a high-in-the-hills winery, and their locally-famous pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. After you go antiquing, you can cut a rug at Pipe Creek's renowned dance hall!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 70 miles
Medina River: 15 miles
Guadalupe River: 40 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 65 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas