Rockin B Ranch Love ShackPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Many of our guests like to while away relaxing hours on the deck here, which is beautifully shaded and includes a hot tub!
- "Communication from the hosts was great, the house itself was very charming, and the grounds were fun to explore. Thanks so much for a fun and relaxing weekend!" Our guest Danni expressed nicely what we hear from our visitors.
- Welcome to Rockin' B Ranch! There are other cabins here besides the Love Shack, but the property is set up for maximum guest privacy.
- Big Texas skies put on a show all day long here! You'll see beautiful sunsets and inspiring, starry night skies during your stay.
- Call it a night on the luxurious queen-sized bed! Clean and soft bed linens are all part of your stay here.
- A microwave, coffee maker, and mini fridge can be found in the cozy kitchenette. Keep in mind Bandera, Boerne, and Pipe Creek are all close by!
- Your full bath here is spotlessly clean, and features a shower and plenty of clean linens.
- Don't forget your private hot tub! As our guest Ruth put it, "The view of the sky at night while sitting in the hot tub is incredible."
- Pour a couple cups of coffee, or glasses of wine, and feel your tensions melt away on the Hill Country breeze.
- Rustic and fun touches decorate the Love Shack, inside and out!
- A fire pit and charcoal grill help you take advantage of every moment spent outside.
- Kick back and admire the wildlife, sunsets, glittering night skies, and Hill Country views that seem to go on forever!
- If you love kayaking, the hosts here provide kayaks for all their guests! Let us know when you book if this interests you.
- Catch-and-release, fishing, swimming, and tubing are all yours on the nearby creek! Check with us when you book, since the water levels are seasonal.
Looking for an intimate space in the Hill Country that's perfect for a romantic weekend getaway? The Love Shack, perched on the 55-acre Rockin' B Ranch, is the ideal setting! With romance-friendly amenities like a hot tub, fire pit, and a charcoal grill, everything you'd want to escape the daily hustle and relax with your special someone is right here. It's a gorgeous remote setting, yet the attractions, food, and night life of Pipe Creek, Bandera, and Boerne are all just a short drive away!
The private cabin setting of the Love Shack is just the ticket for a calming and recharging holiday. It's pet-friendly, too, so your well-behaved pet is more than welcome here. With other rental properties available in this creekside setting, you can use the Love Shack as overflow accommodations, or a cozy hideaway for a couple in your group. Please ask us for details on the additional spaces for rent here.
The front porch and back deck are both nicely shaded and appointed with plenty of patio furniture-and the back deck is furnished with a warm and soothing hot tub! Enjoy a private chat next to the fire pit while checking out the stunning Hill Country views and wildlife, and whip up a romantic meal for two on the grill. Clear nights on the property are awesome for stargazing, too! Kayaks are available for your use on the creek, where you can also enjoy swimming and fishing. Since creek levels are seasonal, be sure to check with us on this detail when you book with us. Smoking's okay here, so long as you keep it outdoors.
The homey interior is bedecked with inviting touches, away from the noise and hassle of day-to-day life. There's a full bath with a shower, and a cozy bedroom with a sumptuous queen-sized bed-perfect for two people. All the bed and bath linens you'll need are provided, too. The cozy little kitchenette at the Love Shack is equipped with a microwave, mini fridge, and coffee maker. The cabin is climate-controlled with box heating and cooling units, and Wifi service is also on hand. TV with 40 free channels of entertainment are also included.
Just imagine: your own private hot tub, a beautiful natural setting in the scenic Hill Country, cozy interior space, and entertainment in awesome towns nearby. All this and more makes the Love Shack a holiday home run! Backroads Reservations will be proud to help put your next getaway together.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Rockin B has 4 houses on the property. Family reunions and retreats for up to 26 guests are easily accommodated at the Creek View Barndominium, Summit House, Bluff House and the Love Shack spread across the 55 acres.
Bath with shower
Microwave, small refrigerator and regular coffee maker
Box unit A/C and heat
All bed and bath linens provided
Front porch and back deck
TV with 40 channels
Kayaks available for use (shared with other guests)
Swimming on the property (ask about water levels)
Private hot tub
One bundle of Firewood provided free. Each additional bundle is $10
Close to historic Boerne
Rates and details
Maximum of two guests
Cleaning fee $50
$20.00 per pet, per day fee
Smoking outside only
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
The natural splendor of the Texas Hill Country is on full display in this handsome little town! It's surrounded by a nature preserve, a high-in-the-hills winery, and their locally-famous pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. After you go antiquing, you can cut a rug at Pipe Creek's renowned dance hall!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 70 miles
Medina River: 15 miles
Guadalupe River: 40 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 65 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas