Rockin B Ranch Bluff HousePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Two stories of Hill Country heaven! Kids and pets are welcome at the Rockin' B Ranch Bluff House, making it a fantastic family getaway.
- Okay, granted, there are other rentals that have hot tubs. But do theirs have THAT view?
- When the creek level's up, your hosts are happy to provide kayaks to their guests! Check with us for more info when you book.
- Check ahead with us about the water levels in the seasonal creek on the property. When the water's up, it's an amazing place to swim and practice catch-and-release fishing!
- Make the Bluff House your jumping-off point to great Hill Country towns like Bandera, Pipe Creek, and Boerne!
- The two-story-tall living area invites tons of natural light into the rustic space, and views of the Hill Country that have to be seen to be believed.
- Additional extras you'll find in the Bluff House are a smart TV with Roku and 40 free channels, Wifi Internet service, and soothing central air and heat.
- Handsome and sturdy woodwork features prominently in the dining room, where six guests can eat in classy comfort.
- Modern appliances, plenty of counter space, and cooking and serving ware and utensils make the kitchen a delight for cooks and foodies alike!
- The beautiful master suite features a king-sized bed, and all the beds in the Bluff House are draped in clean, soft, and comfy linens.
- Doze like royalty in the two roomy queen beds in the second bedroom!
- There's also a tub and shower combo in the master bath, and clean bathroom linens are provided in both bathrooms for all guests.
- Natural light from the loft illuminates the gorgeous vaulted and beamed ceilings!
- Breathtaking! As our recent guest Steven put it, "The Hill Country views from the deck and fire pit are incredible."
- Let's see...fire pit, charcoal grill, plenty of seating, a hot tub, and eye-popping Hill Country views. You may never want to leave the deck!
- These are some of the most impressive bird's-eye views of the Hill Country. Have a soak in the hot tub and take it all in!
- Keep your eyes on your steaks and s'mores as you take advantage of the charcoal grill and fire pit. We know the lofty view can be distracting!
- The rural setting of the Bluff House sets the stage for vivid and colorful sunsets, as well as amazing starry night skies!
- The upper level of the back deck features a picnic table and bench-style seating. Just a few steps down from here is your private hot tub!
- Comfy outdoor furniture makes the shaded patio a great place for conversation and wildlife watching.
- Camera-ready views surround Rockin' B Ranch, and amazing Hill Country scenery is visible from your elevated perch at the Bluff House!
- Our recent guest Vishal loved their visit here! "Amazing views from the porch and very thoughtful amenities such as the hot tub, ping pong and kayaks right on the property. We had a great time. Highly recommended."
When it comes to waterfront vacation rentals in the Texas Hill Country, the Bluff House at Rockin' B Ranch stands tall among the best! Its elevated hillside perch allows for some of the best views of the gorgeous countryside. The creek on this 55-acre ranch sets the stage for fun and relaxing water activities, and the knockout amenities in the house-including a hot tub with amazing mountain views-makes it a perfect location for family getaways and retreats. You have to see it to believe it!
This kid- and pet-friendly space is one of our top picks for family vacations in Texas! You'll be surrounded by the natural splendor of the Hill Country, and the shopping, night life, and food of towns like Bandera, Pipe Creek, and Boerne are all just short drives away. Whatever's on your vacation checklist, the Bluff House will satisfy everyone you bring along!
Fish, hike, swim, and even use the available kayaks on the creek on the property, or just relax on the spacious decks that offer eye-popping elevated views of the Hill Country. Wildlife and birds abound, and the skies are perfect for stargazing on crystal-clear Texas nights. There's a fire pit and charcoal grill on hand for socializing and cookouts, and there's no better spot to relax in than the hot tub, right on the hillside! Smoking is fine here, as long as you keep it outside. Since creek depth is seasonal, please ask us about its status when you book.
Most of our guests gasp with surprise when they step inside for the first time! The living area has two walls of two-story windows that bring the stunning views indoors. Barn board and hardwood highlights fill the entire house, and central air, heat, and ceiling fans keep the whole space comfy. Two bedrooms feature two king beds and two queens, and a sleeper sofa rounds out comfortable sleeping arrangements for up to six people. There's a well-appointed kitchen, and a washer/dryer combo is also available. The two full baths both have showers, and the upstairs one includes a tub, as well. All bed and bath linens are provided for your stay. Finally, there's a smart TV installed with 40 free channels, Roku and a DVD player, and WIFI Internet service.
The combination of modern and natural amenities makes the Rockin' B Ranch Bluff House a perfect vacation destination in the Hill Country! Give us a shout here at Backroads Reservations, and we'll happily set you up in this beautiful holiday destination.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Rockin B has 4 houses on the property. Family reunions and retreats for up to 26 guests are easily accommodated at the Creek View Barndominium, Summit House, Bluff House and the Love Shack spread across the 55 acres.
King in master bedroom
Two queens in 2nd upstairs bedroom
Sofa bed downstairs
Bath with tub and shower upstairs
Bath with shower downstairs
Central air and heat (wood stove is not usable and for aesthetics only)
Large hot tub overlooking the Hill Country
Smart TV with 40 free channels, Roku and DVD player
Kayaks available for use (shared with other guests)
Plentiful wildlife viewing
Wi-Fi internet service
Swimming on the property (ask about water levels)
Catch and release fishing allowed
Rates and details
Only 6 registered guests allowed unless approved prior to arrival by Backroads Reservations or ranch management.
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 2 guests.
Guests added to the reservation after check in date are billed at $50, per guest, per day
Pets considered. They must be leased while walking the property
Pet fee is $25 per day, per pet
$100 additional cleaning fee applies if dog hair is found the the hot tub or bed
Cleaning fee is $125
Smoking OK outside
One bundle of Firewood provided free. Each additional bundle is $10
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
The natural splendor of the Texas Hill Country is on full display in this handsome little town! It's surrounded by a nature preserve, a high-in-the-hills winery, and their locally-famous pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. After you go antiquing, you can cut a rug at Pipe Creek's renowned dance hall!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 70 miles
Medina River: 15 miles
Guadalupe River: 40 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 65 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas