Muller's Ark Guest Ranch - River HousePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- The River House's shaded front porch provides a peaceful place to kick back and enjoy those Hill Country breezes.
- Not only will you be perched alongside the Medina River, but there's also a private lake for your fishing and swimming adventures!
- Satellite TV, AC and heating, and a queen sleeper round out the extras in the roomy and welcoming living area.
- Plenty of natural light pours into the living space, accenting the clean decor and friendly atmosphere.
- Along with the queen bed in the master, two twin beds provide blissful slumber in the second bedroom, with plenty of bed and bath linens provided throughout the River House.
- A full kitchen and dining area make family meals during your vacation a hassle-free and pleasant experience!
- Muller's Ark Guest Ranch is proud to welcome new visitors to their riverfront Hill Country haven!
- 2,000 feet of Medina riverfront are yours to explore, fish, swim, and hike.
- Our recent guest Kirk shared his happiness with his stay here: "Peaceful and well appointed, would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a relaxing stay."
- Bring your hiking boots for some of the more rugged terrain, or just stand back and admire the Hill Country sunsets and clear nighttime skies.
- While you're wildlife watching-and there's tons of wildlife that visit here-be on the lookout for puns!
- Climb aboard the Muller's Ark Guest Ranch! Adventure awaits your family at this kid and pet-friendly Hill Country escape.
**Instant booking is not available for this property. You must call us or send a request to check availability prior to booking**
Treat yourself to a splashing good time with your own private river access in this great riverfront rental on the Medina! You'll have 2,000 feet of private Medina River frontage at the River House at Muller's Ark Guest Ranch. Pets and kids are both welcome, so there's no reason not to pamper you and yours for your next Hill Country vacation. There's a perfect mix of town and country here, with a serene country setting that's just ten miles from downtown Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World!
Plentiful wildlife roams the grounds on this 100-acre spread in the heart of the Hill Country. With the fishing, tubing, and swimming right at your fingertips, it's no surprise the River House ranks among the top picks for family vacations in Texas! If you're in the mood for shopping, night life, or in-town hospitality, Bandera and all it has to offer to its visitors is just a quick drive down the road. The ranch is surrounded by miles of roads, the perfect setting for a scenic tour of this beautiful region.
Stroll the grounds, or just take in the scenery on the shaded porch of this homey and inviting rental. Pea fowl, deer, geese, and wild turkey call the area home, so nature lovers will love the wildlife-spotting opportunities. A private lake here also provides a perfect fishing spot. The remote, rural setting of the River House sets the stage for relaxation; it's a great location to let tension melt away.
Speaking of relaxation, the full bath here has a soothing Jacuzzi tub, along with a shower. Central air and heating keep every inch of the interior comfortable year round, and the roomy living area also has a ceiling fan for stirring up a cooling breeze inside. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed; the second bedroom has two twins; and there's a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living area-that adds up to luxurious sleeping accommodations for up to six people! All the soft bed and bath linens you'll need are provided here, too. The River House also features a full kitchen, satellite TV with a DVD player, and there's great cell phone coverage in the area, as well.
The River House at Muller's Ark Guest Ranch is an outstanding family-style vacation rental, but it's also perfect for a couple's getaway. For booking information, get in touch with the helpful folks at Backroads Reservations today!
Queen in Master
Twins in second bedroom
Queen sleeper sofa in living area
Central air and heat
$10 each additional guest , after 4 guests
Pet fee is $10 per day, per pet
Maximum 6 guests
Jacuzzi tub with shower
Satellite TV with DVD
On the banks of the Medina River
$100 refundable security deposit if no damage or additional cleaning due to pets
Fishing, swimming and hiking
2,000 feet of Medina Riverfront
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 50 miles
Garner State Park: 55 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas