Lambert Park on the MedinaPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- "Very clean and quiet property with wonderful views! Will definitely have to return to this little oasis In the Hill Country," our recent guest Matt told us after his stay here.
- This kid and pet friendly rental has that quiet and comfortable country feel, yet the attractions of Main Street Bandera are only a few blocks away!
- You won't believe you're in town! Deer and other wildlife graze in the meadow behind the cabin-and there are convenient chairs set up for wildlife watching.
- The contrast between the walls and newly-installed flooring create a comfortable vibe here, and plenty of windows invite in tons of natural light.
- Central AC and heat keep your space comfy, and TV with Roku and Wifi Internet service keep you connected!
- Two guests can sleep in luxurious comfort on the queen bed in the second bedroom. All told, there's soft and warm accommodations for up to four at Lambert Park.
- An enormous and comfy king-sized bed adorns the master bedroom, and clean bed and bath linens are provided throughout the home.
- The full kitchen has a fun personality all its own! It's equipped with appliances and utensils, as well as a cozy dining area.
- Dinner with the Duke! The dining table seats four, or you can enjoy an open-air dining experience on the patio.
- The full bath is sparking clean, and features a large vanity and shower for cleaning up! Bath linens are included, too.
- In-town fun and adventurous river living all in one place will guarantee never a dull moment at Lambert Park.
- The Medina River's known far and wide for tubing, swimming, and fishing...and it will all be practically at your doorstep!
- Adrian stayed here recently, and shared with us how his family enjoyed their access to the Medina: "The river being a few hundred feet away was really nice and the family and I spent some time splashing around when we first arrived to cool off."
- Lambert Park's unique location allows you to admire wildlife one minute, and the night life of downtown Bandera the next!
- Whether on the porch or down by the river, you'll find a shady spot to your liking!
- Your outdoor relaxation is assured at Lambert Park, with both a hammock and an intimate porch swing!
- Bring along your charcoal, wood chips, and BBQ skills! It's not Texas without a hearty BBQ.
- Under the shady trees, you'll find both a hammock and swing. If relaxation were an Olympic sport, you'd bring home the gold!
This luxurious yet affordable Medina River cabin is one of the most unique lodging rentals we have available for our visitors, and a lot of that is due to its one-of-a-kind location. It's tucked away in a peaceful and cypress-lined cove on the Medina, yet it's in Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World, with all the popular hot spots and shops only blocks away. Kids and pets are both welcome here, which makes Lambert Park a perfect Hill Country getaway, no matter who you decide to bring along.
All the fun, adventure, and relaxation the scenic Medina River has to offer is practically at your doorstep here! You can fish and swim, or just decompress in the hammock on the river's bank. The river's also famous for its tubing trips, and Bandera's rental shops and drop-off spots are all close to the cabin, as well. Lambert Park is one of the rare places where you can watch abundant natural wildlife and enjoy some wild life of your own in Bandera's famed honky tonks and live music venues.
The spacious shaded porch and football field-sized yard face the river here, and it's all tricked out with comfortable outdoor furniture and porch swings. While you kick back outside, try your hand at a hearty and savory Texas-sized barbecue on the combination charcoal grill and smoker! The wildlife and breathtaking views that have made the Hill Country famous are yours to admire along the Medina, with the Wild West history and shops of the Cowboy Capital of the World just a short walk away.
The moment you step inside, the big, soft sofa and recliners in the living room reflect the overall comfort of this pretty cabin. Two bedrooms, one furnished with a king-sized bed and the other with a queen, offer supreme sleeping comfort for up to four guests, and the entire interior space is kept even more comfy with central heat and air. The kitchen's fully set up with a stove, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, and utensils and bed and bath linens are all included during your stay. High speed internet, a TV with Roku service, and a local phone land line are among your tech extras here, along with excellent in-town cell coverage.
The perfect blend of town and country you'll find at Lambert Park helps make it your perfect Hill Country vacation river retreat! Take the first step toward an awesome and memorable family holiday by getting in touch with us here at Backroads Reservations.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
King bed in the master
Queen bed in the second bedroom
Fully-equipped kitchen (no dishwasher)
Central heat and air
Bed linens, towels and kitchen utensils provided
Private river access (car access also available)
TV with Roku
Central heat and air
High speed internet with WIFI
Charcoal grill and smoker
Keurig coffee maker
Large covered porch overlooking the Medina River
Convenient to shopping and restaurants
Rates and Details
Extra guest fee is $20, per day, after 2 guests
Maximum of 4 guests
Cleaning fee is $ 65
Pet fee is $15 per day, per pet
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites
Frio River: 55 miles
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 45 miles
Garner State Park: 50 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas