Hill Country HideoutPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Our guests love the horses! Our recent guest Hannah went so far as to tell us, "The horses were the best part of the whole stay." If you'd like to bring your own, ask us for details!
- This sweet romantic cabin sits on ten beautiful acres, remote yet convenient to fascinating Hill Country towns.
- The helpful and friendly host lives on the property, but makes it a point to give you all the space and privacy you want for your country retreat!
- Plenty of wildlife can be viewed from the cabin, including the friendly horses who often stroll up to say howdy.
- Firewood is conveniently provided by your hosts for the fire pit out back. Take a moment on clear nights to look up at the star-filled skies!
- Even on still days, you can stir up a Hill Country breeze on the shaded porch with the help of ceiling fans.
- Wine and dine on the wonderful, tree-shaded outdoor dining patio!
- The huge porch at the Hideout provides a comfortable and shaded perch for you to take in those inspiring Hill Country views.
- Ashley recently stayed here, and she called the Hideout a "Perfect little Hill Country oasis! We enjoyed a weekend of serenity, seclusion, and natural beauty."
- No matter the time of year, or the time of day, the view from the shaded porch shows off the very best of the Texas Hill Country.
- Before you take a step inside, the clean lines and decorative touches of the cabin welcome you to a memorable and romantic experience.
- Blond wood furnishings and matching flooring create a comfortable and friendly space in the kitchen and dining room.
- The country kitchen here includes a stove top, however, there is no oven in the cabin. However, there is a charcoal grill outside!
- The handsome woodwork at the head and foot of the big queen bed highlight where you'll enjoy restful sleep. Bed and bath linens are provided, too!
- Seating up to four, the dining room table is positioned right by windows and French doors for a beautiful view of the great outdoors.
- AC and heat, satellite TV with over 200 channels, Wifi Internet and cell service, and even a roll-away bed for a third guest are among the luxuries you'll find at the Hideout.
- The open-floor plan of the cabin allows the French doors and windows to fill the space with warm natural light.
- The spotlessly-clean full bath includes a shower, and is decked out with all the linens you'll need.
- Subtle but friendly decorative touches, like the ornate mirror in the bathroom, help make the Hideout a comfortable guest home for your intimate holiday.
- The Hideout is pet and kid-friendly! It's equally great as a romantic getaway as it is a fun spot for a small family.
- Imagine a country picnic in the shade, with soft Hill Country breezes and twittering birds as your background music!
- Welcome to the Hill Country Hideout! We'd love to have you as our guest, contact us today!
- "Sitting under the stars with a crackling fire really was magical," our recent guest Elizabeth told us of here experience at the Hideout.
The Hill Country Hideout is without a doubt among the best Hill Country cabins for this or any weekend; it's a genuine home away from home! It's everything you'd want for a perfect remote and private hideaway, or your next romantic weekend getaway. Located just a few miles east of Pipe Creek, it's situated in a wonderfully private and scenic wide-open space, but is still located close to several fascinating locales in the most picturesque region of the Lone Star State.
You'll never feel as at home in a hotel or motel room as you do in this gorgeous and affordable rental home! This cozy space easily accommodates two to three-it's the perfect vacation rental for a romantic getaway! It's furnished with a queen sized bed, plush and comfy living room area, functional kitchen, and cable TV. It's also decked out with both heat and air conditioning, to assure your comfort any time of year. All basic bed and bath linens are included.
As nice as the inside is, you'll want to savor the outdoors when you're our guest here! Out back is a shaded deck, which is accented by an outside lounging and dining area, complete with table and chairs. All this overlooks the spacious lot, replete with colorful Hill Country views and local wildlife. There's even a picnic table provided, so you can enjoy your meals in the fresh air and the cool shade of the trees that grace the property. For nighttime relaxation, farther out back there's a stylish stone-construction fire pit, perfect for those romantic and quiet moments, stargazing, or however you'd like to spend your time in the remote and serene scenery.
No matter your mode of transportation, we've got you covered! This property is horse-friendly, with a private arena, private 40-foot round pen, private turn out area and stalls for your equine friends! The area is also great for motorcycle enthusiasts, with ready access to miles of paved roads that wind through the views that only the Texas Hill Country can provide. It's removed enough from civilization to give you that away-from-it-all feeling, while still offering access to events and attractions in the towns nearby.
Do yourself a favor: don't box yourself in a hotel room, cramped and crowded next to absolute strangers, when you can stretch your legs and live in home-style luxury in The Hideout! There's no better way to relax and let the stress of everyday life melt away than in this spacious Texas cabin rental for this weekend.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Full kitchen (no oven)
Full size refrigerator
Roll away for the third guest
Satelitte TV with 200 channels
Fiber service with WIFI
Good cell service
Regular coffee maker
Host provides firewood
Horses allowed, please contact us for pricing and details
Washer and dryer available to guests who book 4 days or more
Guests have access to 10 acres of property
Extra Guest Fee is $25/night, after 2 guests
Pets accepted for $20, per pet, per day
Cleaning fee is $25
Pets must be leashed when outside so they do not chase horses.
Pets must be kenneled while guests are not in the home
Smoking permitted outside
Host lives on property
The horses names are Fancy (mare) and Coda (gelding)!
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Sole-use Horse Boarding
$50 per day, per horse, minimum 2 days with hideout rental
Max capacity-2 Horses (this may be negotiable for an extended stay)
Must be negative coggins/original certificate must be provided (State Law)
Owner provides feed and hay
Owner mucks (wheelbarrow and shovel provided)
40-foot private round pen with sand floor
75X130 private arena with sand floor (no lights/floor tilled daily)
4 Acre private turn out area.
Free horse trailer parking
Emergency Farrier close by (available weekends)
Vet within 4 miles
RV hookup available upon request for additional fee of $40 per day
The natural splendor of the Texas Hill Country is on full display in this handsome little town! It's surrounded by a nature preserve, a high-in-the-hills winery, and their locally-famous pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. After you go antiquing, you can cut a rug at Pipe Creek's renowned dance hall!
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 70 miles
Medina River: 15 miles
Guadalupe River: 35 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 65 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 25 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera Texas