Double U Barr Ranch Texan CabinPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Our guest Jearl came for a return visit recently, and loved it! "This is the only vacation rental, out of many, that we have visited more than once. We will definitely be back!"
- Nature lovers will love being greeted by some of the locals!
- What a beautiful interior space! A big queen bed and two twins offer restful slumber for up to four guests, and all bed and bath linens are provided.
- The cozy kitchenette takes care of your basic necessities, complete with complimentary beverages.
- The twin beds reflect the Lone Stat touches throughout the cabin, fun highlights that make it uniquely Texan!
- Don't forget your complimentary Texas-style breakfast each morning! "It was very filling, classic comfort food with a nice culinary spin- eggs and ham on English muffins and delicious home fries," is how our guest Renee put it.
- The spotlessly-clean full bath features a shower stall, and equally clean bed and bath linens are included.
- The ranch has 100 pecan trees, and big and beautiful Texas skies. The sunsets and stargazing here are phenomenal!
- There are 42 scenic acres on the ranch, and you're welcome to stroll the grounds. There's tons of wildlife here!
- Catch-and-release fishing, tubing, and swimming without crowds or distractions await you at the creek!
- Stun your guests with your BBQ skills! There's plenty of seating here-including a swing-where you can enjoy your feast. Roast up simpler snacks around the fire pit, too!
For your next getaway, check out this comfortable bed and breakfast rental just north of Bandera! You'll enjoy a hearty Texas-sized breakfast each morning at the Texan Cabin at the Double U Barr Ranch, all at a peaceful creekside setting in the beautiful Hill Country. At your disposal will be the great outdoors on this 42-acre working ranch, with the nightlife, shops and attractions of the Cowboy Capital of the World just down the road.
COVID-19 UPDATE: This accommodation is open for business. Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 4/15/2020
When you get away from it all, do you want a noisy urban motel surrounded by strangers, or a unique bed and breakfast in a peaceful creekside setting? This kid-friendly cabin is situated on a spacious 42-acre cattle and horse ranch, and a nearby creek provides cool and relaxing water activities for everyone. The choice is yours, of course: fight the crowds, or kick back in the splendor of the beautiful Hill Country.
A cool creek near the Texan Cabin can be used for tubing, catch-and-release fishing, swimming, wildlife watching, or just some recharging moments. A paddle boat is also available for a calming trip on the creek! Numerous pecan trees on the property not only provide shade, but serve as perches for hundreds of local birds. There's a shaded front porch-furnished with rocking chairs-and a barbecue grill and fire pit for socializing in the great outdoors. The hilltop vistas nearby are perfect for picture taking, and the great big Texas skies at night set the stage for stargazing. Creek flow and depth are seasonal, so check for this information when you book.
With a queen-sized bed and two twin beds, the Texan Cabin comfortably sleeps up to four. Golden paneling gives the interior a welcoming glow, and comfort is assured with box heating and air conditioning. Bed and bath linens are included here, and the bathroom is furnished with a step-in shower. Don't forget your hearty Texas breakfast each morning-and for those other times of day, the cabin's kitchen features a microwave, coffee pot, and fridge stocked with snacks and drinks. Indoor amenities include satellite TV, a DVD player, wireless Internet, and a library of videos available for you to check out.
The Texan Cabin at Double U Barr Ranch has everything that makes it one of the best B&B cabins for your money. Contact us at Backroads Reservations, and we'll be more than happy to hook you up with this Hill Country gem.
Two twin beds
Satellite TV with DVD and Wireless Internet
Step in shower
Overlooks the creek and 100 pecan trees
One other cabin on the property is also available to rent
Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator with drinks and snacks coffee and teas
Coffee and teas
Overlooks a beautiful creek and 100 pecan trees
BBQ grills and firepits
Catch and release fishing
Swimming in the creek (seasonal)
150 videos available for check out
Rockers on the front porch
Baby crib and high-chair available
Total of 4 guests
Pets Not Allowed
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 2 guests
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: 5 miles
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 50 miles
Garner State Park: 50 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas