Double U Barr Ranch Cowboy CabinPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Please be aware that creek levels may vary by season and amount of rainfall-but it's always peaceful and pretty here.
- Out guest Rick recently stayed here, and he told us, "Highly recommend this place and we will definitely stay there the next time we are visiting the Hill Country."
- The framework of the huge and comfy queen bed matches the gorgeous woodwork you'll find throughout the cabin.
- Matching woodwork and flooring give the cabin a warm glow, which is also equipped with satellite TV, wireless Internet, and super-comfy AC and heating.
- The country kitchen is fully stocked and equipped with appliances, you'll even find complimentary beverages!
- All the bed and bath linens you'll need are provided, and the full bath is a spotless little haven for cleaning up!
- The kitchen includes a cozy dining nook, and for your convenience the cabin is also furnished with a stacked washer and dryer combo.
- BBQ central! Grill up something special, and enjoy your feast under the pecan trees.
- The Cowboy Cabin comfortably sleeps up to three guests. However, Mother Nature might send some company your way! (Just, you know, don't invite them inside.)
- Stretch your legs and enjoy a peaceful moment or two on the country-style rockers on the front porch!
- "Relaxation, relaxation, relaxation!! The location is private and yet close enough to the fun Bandera offers." We thank our guest Jearl for the feedback, and we couldn't agree more!
- You'll share this peaceful and natural space with plenty of wildlife-not to mention some of the most lush and beautiful Hill Country views you'll ever see.
- Mosey on down to the main house each morning, where a great big Texas breakfast awaits!
For your next getaway, stay in Bandera and enjoy a hearty Texas-sized breakfast each morning at the Cowboy Cabin at the Double U Barr Ranch, all at a peaceful creekside setting in the beautiful Hill Country. At your disposal will be the great outdoors on this 42-acre working ranch, with the nightlife, shops and attractions of the Cowboy Capital of the World just down the road.
The Double U Barr Ranch Cowboy Cabin provides inspirational sights and outdoor activities, as well as a cozy interior that's chock full of modern comforts. Backroads Reservations is proud to offer this kid-friendly, waterfront cabin getaway with stunning views for your next Texas vacation!
Just a short walk from the Cowboy Cabin is a bubbling, clear creek, perfect for tubing, catch-and-release fishing, swimming, wildlife watching, or just relaxing and clearing your head. A paddle boat is even available for a calming trip on the creek! A hundred pecan trees on the property provide shade and an ideal bird watching setting. There's a shaded front porch-complete with soothing rocking chairs-and a barbecue grill and fire pit for outdoor meals and relaxation. A hilltop right near the cabin sets the perfect stage for memorable photo-taking, and the ranch offers crystal-clear views for stargazing on clear nights. Please note-some creek activities are seasonal; please inquire when booking.
The warm, paneled interior of the Cowboy Cabin features a queen bed and twin-sized day bed, sleeping up to three. The bathroom has a step-in shower, and all bed and bath linens are provided. In the fully equipped kitchen, you'll find drinks and snacks provided for your stay-and, of course, don't forget that big Texas breakfast each morning! A washer and dryer, satellite TV, and wireless Internet service top off your indoor amenities. There are even 150 videos for you to check out and enjoy! Your comfort is assured here, with central air and heating.
Find out what makes the Cowboy Cabin at Double U Barr Ranch one of the best river cabins in Texas! Give Backroads Reservations a call, and we'd be happy to fix you up with this amazing and rewarding Hill Country getaway rental.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Twin day bed
Step in shower
Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator with drinks and snacks coffee and teas
Regular coffee maker
Washer and dryer
Satellite TV and Wireless Internet
Air conditioned and heated
Overlooks a beautiful creek and 100 pecan trees
BBQ grill and firepit
Catch and release fishing
Swimming in the creek (seasonal)
150 videos available for check out
Rockers on the front porch
Baby crib and high chair available
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Rates and Details
Total of 3 guests
Pets Not Allowed
Extra guest fee is $25, per day, after 2 guests
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: 5 miles
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 50 miles
Garner State Park: 50 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas