Country Accents - Lee CabinPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Our guest Margaret had this to share about her stay: "My friend and I had a wonderful stay and experience...We will definitely stay again!!"
- Behind the shaded porch, you'll find a fire pit and charcoal grill...and even a hammock for a swinging and relaxing time!
- Check out the uniquely-Texan Lone Star frame on the big and comfortable queen-sized bed!
- The shady porch is a great place to sit and sip your favorite beverage-and there's a fenced enclosure for the safety of your pets and little ones.
- This sweet little day bed rounds out the sleeping accommodations for up to three people-and all bed and bath linens are included!
- The cozy kitchenette includes a fridge, stove, microwave and coffee pot. Be sure to check out the fresh-ingredient offerings at the Backyard Bistro, too!
- Glowing, golden woodwork highlights every corner of the Lee Cabin, for a warm and friendly vibe.
- You'll have your pick of a classic clawfoot tub and a shower-and plenty of clean bath and bed linens!
- Window AC and heat, a TV with DVD and VCR player, wireless Internet, and even a washer and dryer, round out the amenities you'll find in this wonderful little Hill Country hideaway!
**Instant booking is not available for this property. You must call us or send a request to check availability prior to booking**
This rustic cabin is perfectly at home in the Texas Hill Country, and it's the perfect setting for a budget-friendly weekend getaway! The Country Accents Lee Cabin is conveniently perched between Pipe Creek and Bandera, and the Country Accents Antiques store and Backyard Bistro restaurant are right there on the property. It's a child-friendly space, and kids will love the pea fowl, guineas, and goose who call this their home. It's a relaxing and fun hideaway everyone in your family will love!
The butterfly gardens on the grounds add a colorful and natural touch to this perfect place for vacationing families. Not only will you be able to enjoy the antiques store and bistro-which takes pride in the freshest ingredients, from home-grown veggies and herbs to free-range eggs-but you'll also have the tubing fun of the Medina River, and the pristine natural setting of the Hill Country State Natural Area, both within a short drive. And no matter where you drive from here, you'll be able to take in the mountainous scenery the region is famous for.
This pet-friendly cabin has a fenced, enclosed play area, perfect for kids and hanging out with friends. The covered porch is an awesome shady spot where you can kick back and savor the surroundings. Whether you're in the mood for a toasted snack, or a full-fledged Texas BBQ, you'll be set with the fire pit and charcoal grill here. If you have smokers in your group, they're welcome to light up-but outside only.
From floor to ceiling, beautiful woodwork imbues the cabin with welcoming country warmth. A cozy and soft queen-sized bed and day bed provide sweet slumber for up to three people, and the full bath has both a shower and a great big old-style clawfoot tub. Fluffy bed and bath linens are included, as are coffee, tea, bottled water, and soft drinks. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, stove, fridge, and regular coffee pot, as well as cookware and serving ware. Rounding out your extras are a TV monitor with DVD and VCR, a CD player, Wireless Internet service, cell phone coverage, and window A/C units and ceiling fans for your comfort.
Backroads Reservations and Country Accents would love to welcome you to this outstanding vacation rental in Pipe Creek! Treat your family to the shopping, cuisine, fun, and serene surroundings of our beloved Hill Country; give us a call today!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Kitchenette with refrigerator, range top, microwave and regular coffee pot
Bath with claw foot tub and separate shower
Near Country Accents antiques and the Backyard Bistro
Coffee, tea, water and soft drinks left in the cabin
Window A/C and heat
TV monitor with DVD/VCR
Wireless internet service
Fenced enclosed play area
Bed linens, towels and kitchen utensils provided
Rates & details
Maximum of three guests
Extra guest fee is $10, per day, after 2 guests
Pet fee is $10 per day, per pet
No smoking inside the cabin
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
The natural splendor of the Texas Hill Country is on full display in this handsome little town! It's surrounded by a nature preserve, a high-in-the-hills winery, and their locally-famous pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. After you go antiquing, you can cut a rug at Pipe Creek's renowned dance hall!
Approximate distance to the following sites
Frio River: 65 miles
Medina River: 10 miles
Guadalupe River: 40 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 55 miles
Garner State Park: 55 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 20 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas