Clear River Cabin on MedinaPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Our guest Missy loved her stay here! "My husband and I absolutely loved the cabin, and the whole experience...We will definitely be back!!"
- Tubing, swimming, fishing, kayaking-you name it! You'll have a 500-foot frontage of the Medina River all to yourself.
- What an amazing Hill Country escape! Take if from our guest Mindy, who told us, "I wanted to get away from humans so this was perfect! I hope to come back someday. Bandera stole a piece of my heart."
- Cozy rest is provided in the second bedroom, with a twin bed. Soft and comforting lines are provided for both bedrooms and the bath!
- You can almost feel the soft Hill Country breezes as they cool you off on the shaded porch.
- "A little slice of heaven - we loved our stay and access to the beautiful Medina river." Come see what impressed Sean, and so many more of our guests!
- The riverside setting is a paradise for nature lovers-and, what's more, the Hill Country State Natural Area is close by, too!
- This tree-lined path alongside the Medina is perfect for quiet thought, or quality time with that special someone.
- Can you see yourself tubing or swimming in this peaceful stretch of the river? We'd love to help put you there!
A 500-foot private stretch of the Medina River all to yourself? Check. 100 acres of the scenic Texas Hill Country for you to explore? Check. A quiet rural setting, yet furnished with modern comforts and amenities? Check. The attractions and fun of Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World, only minutes away? Check. Your family vacation wish list will be fulfilled, and then some, at the Clear River Cabin on the Medina River! This rustic cabin is perfect for a secluded weekend getaway.
COVID-19 UPDATE: This accommodation is open for business. Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 4/15/2020
This waterfront vacation rental is perfect for a small family, with beautiful Hill Country views everywhere you turn! Outdoor aficionados will love the park-like setting of the spacious property, and it's just a short drive from the Hill Country State Natural Area.
With the cypress-lined and crystal-clear Medina River nearby, you can enjoy swimming, tubing, fishing, and wildlife watching-or a leisurely walk along the river. It's the perfect spot to clear your head; the sounds of the river can be very therapeutic! The porch, complete with ample patio furniture, runs the length of the cabin-and it's shaded for your comfort. Want to whip up a hearty outdoor dinner? There's a charcoal grill here, too; just be sure to grab some charcoal for cooking. Cast your gaze skyward on clear nights for great stargazing!
The inside of the cabin is decorated in a Lone Star and cowboy theme-perfect for its location near Bandera! The seating area features a TV and DVD player, along with a selection of titles to enjoy. The kitchen and dining area (with an island and bar stools) is furnished with appliances and utensils, dishes, and glasses. The cabin has a queen-sized bed and a twin, providing sleeping room for three. The full bathroom here features a walk-in shower, and all bed and bath linens are provided-however, we ask you bring towels to use when on or in the river. Box air conditioning and heating units are on hand for year-round comfort, and good cell service is provided in the area.
With the property itself, and the scenic walks and drives available in the Bandera area, the Clear River Cabin on the Medina River offers all the ingredients for an awesome family holiday! Get a hold of us here at Backroads Reservations, and we'll set you up for your next memorable Hill Country escape.
Main room with a queen bed
Second bedroom with twin bed
Maximum of three adults or two adults and one child
Bathroom with a walk-in shower
Fully equipped kitchen with island and bar stools
All pot, pans, cutlery, flatware, utensils, dishes and glasses provided
Stove, oven and microwave
Toaster and electric griddle
Regular and Keurig coffee makers
Linens and towels provided (please bring your own separate river towels)
Front porch with seating
Private parking area
No WIFI or cable, but good cell service
500 feet of private riverfront
TV and DVD player with DVD selection
Charcoal grill and utensils. (please bring your own charcoal and fluid)
No hunting permitted on the property
No ATVs, discharging of firearms or fireworks allowed
No open fires whatsoever
The road on the property is nice, but its not paved. Most cars will be fine but we recommend not bringing a car that does not sit low to the ground
Rates and Details
Total of 3 guests allowed
Extra guest fee is $20, per day, for the 3rd guest
Cleaning fee of $30
Pets not allowed
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 50 miles
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 35 miles
Garner State Park: 45 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas