The Bluff Springs LodgePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Your crew will love the location, extras, space, and style of the Bluff Springs Lodge. Come make it a Texas-sized part of your Hill Country holiday!
- As you can see, the interior here is modest, subdued, and understated. Just kidding! We do it BIG here in Texas!
- Space for up to 18 guests, and a welcoming and clean interior, make Bluff Springs an incredible and fun value for large groups.
- The gaming and pool tables are a big hit with kids and adults alike-and Bluff Springs is proud to be a kid-friendly location!
- The big dining space is right next to the kitchen, so no one misses a moment of the conversation, even at meal times!
- If you're not a culinary master, make it a point to bring someone along who is-they'll love this big, beautiful modern kitchen!
- Full catering of all meals is an option available here, too! Check with us when you book if that's something you'd like to consider.
- The first bedroom features fun Texas touches, as well as a roomy queen and three twin beds.
- Bedroom number three offers great sleep on a queen and two twin beds-as well as unique cowboy decorations!
- Much like the first bedroom, the second also has a queen and three twins. Bonus: the first and second bedrooms also have private entrances.
- The fourth and final bedroom features a queen and two twins-and all the clean and soft bed and bath linens are provided for your stay.
- The Lodge features four bathrooms with shower stalls, so cleanup even for a big group won't be a hassle!
- Whether you're prepping for a new Hill Country day, or winding down at night, the four full baths offer a clean and stylish place to do so.
- There's plenty of adventure for nature lovers at Bluff Springs, with 1,350 acres of ranch land and wildlife to explore!
- If you think this amazing Hill Country hideaway looks big on the outside, you're gonna love all the luxurious space awaiting your crew on the inside!
**Instant booking is not available for this property. You must call us or send a request to check availability prior to booking**
Amenities, location, and breathtaking mountain views all come together to make the Bluff Springs Lodge an ideal getaway in the Texas Hill Country! This HUGE and newly-constructed rental property is located on an immense 1,350-acre ranch located midway between the renowned entertainment and shopping spots of Bandera and Hondo. With sleeping accommodations for up to 18 people, this pet-friendly and kid-friendly lodge is the perfect place to pamper yourself and all your friends and family.
"Everything's bigger in Texas" comes to life here: big country, big extras, big fun! Your next large gathering will be comfortably at home here, with everything ranging from socializing on the grounds to exploring Hondo and Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World. It's easily among the top vacation homes for rental, with fun and natural attractions like the Medina River and the Hill State Natural Area within a half-hour's drive.
Outside, the shaded wrap-around porch is abundantly equipped with patio furniture, a charcoal grill, and a fire pit (firewood available at a minimal fee). The sprawling ranch surrounding the lodge assures plenty of privacy, and it's ideal for quiet strolls and wildlife watching. There's no better place to unplug from the everyday grind and connect with nature! While pets are welcome here, they are to be kenneled when inside. Also, smoking is allowed, but only outdoors, please.
The massive interior of this hunting lodge-style abode always takes our guests' breath away! It's roomy and fun, with multiple conversation areas and a large game room stocked with tables for pool, foosball, and poker. Booking here includes the enormous, fully-equipped kitchen, of course-and full catering of all meals can also be yours for an additional fee. The four bedroom suites and 14 beds assure comfortable rest for up to 18 people, and quality bed and bath linens are included. The four full bathrooms are all furnished with walk-in showers. Satellite TV with DVD player and great cell service round out the tech amenities, and ceiling fans and central A/C and heat keep everyone comfortable. Finally, there's a washer and dryer on site, too.
Hondo area vacation rentals reach their pinnacle in the luxurious setting of the Bluff Springs Lodge! Backroads Reservations is proud to offer this astounding gathering spot to our visitors; give us a call today!
COVID-19 UPDATE: This accommodation is open for business. Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 4/15/2020
Two downstairs bedrooms with one Queen bed, three twin beds and private entrances
Two upstairs bedrooms with one Queen bed and two twin beds
Four baths with large showers
Fully equipped kitchen with range top, oven, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
Dining and large living area
Central air and heat, individual thermostats in each bedroom suite
Wrap around porch with additional seating
Catering of all meals (available upon request)
Hiking, bird watching and wild game viewing
Satellite TV with DVD
Fully equipped kitchen
Poker table, foosball and pool table
Washer and dryer
Firepit (wood is an extra cost)
Large parking area
Rates & Details
The minimum age to rent the house is 25 years old
Access to entire lodge with kitchen facilities
$350 cleaning fee
Maximum of 18 guests
Pet fee is $10 per day, per pet
Dogs must be kenneled at all times when inside the Lodge
Smoking outside only
No open fires on property
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This house has a non-standard cancellation policy
Louis L'Amour fell in love with the cowboy and rancher lifestyle here, and you will, too! Home to a toe-tapping dance hall, historic buildings, and a Valentine's Day bike rally, Hondo offers its visitors the best of live entertainment and hearty authentic Texas food, all amid the setting of beautiful Hill Country views.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 50 miles
Medina River: 10 miles
Guadalupe River: 45 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 65 miles
Garner State Park: 60 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas