Bandera Tin Star - WranglerPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Covered parking, Wifi, and free coffee are among the amenities here, and Lone Star accents add a touch of fun!
- Nearby Bandera Creek's water levels vary with the seasons, but it always presents a restful and peaceful setting.
- The Wrangler Room sleeps four, but if you need more space for your friends and family, two other rooms can also be rented here.
- The full bath is furnished with a shower and tub combo and big vanity-and all bed and bath linens are included.
- Your immaculately clean environment includes two soft and warm king-sized beds.
- "With this awful summer heat, the AC was perfect! Comfy beds and super clean." As our guest Carolyn shared, you'll be comfy even in the Texas summers!
- Our guest Elisabeth shared this memory of her stay here: "We loved spending time outside under the lights and around the fire."
- The best of both town and country! Your peaceful Hill Country perch is also convenient to Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World.
- Wildlife watching, stargazing, and inspiring Hill Country views make the Wrangler Room-and the Tin Star overall-a big favorite with our guests.
- Come see for yourself what makes our multitudes of guests fall in love with the Texas Hill Country!
Looking for a place to stay while you visit Bandera on the weekend, a place with Hill Country beauty and comfortable amenities, but is still easy on your pocketbook? The Bandera Tin Star Wrangler Room is just three minutes from the Cowboy Capital of the World, but is remote enough to provide the solitude and peace and quiet of a rural setting. It's a perfect place to unwind and socialize after a motorcycle tour or a visit to Bandera, and gives you more economical bang for your buck!
The countryside here is breathtaking, and is highly recommended for a scenic car or motorcycle trip! The Wrangler Room provides low-cost lodging without looking cheap, designed to be a perfect resting spot after a full day's activities. If you do bring your bikes along, there's covered parking to protect your ride from the elements.
The property here is fronted by a creek, perfect for relaxing, hiking, or simply unplugging after an active day. Wildlife lovers will be able to catch a glimpse of the birds and animals who also like to use the area for a rest or a quick drink. The front of the cabin is lined by a shaded porch, complete with patio furniture and picnic tables. Speaking of picnics, there's a fire pit and charcoal grill available for either a quick snack of s'mores, or a more hearty meal. Pretty Hill Country views are available anywhere you look, and the wide-open Texas sky is ideal for stargazing on clear nights.
Inside, the Wrangler Room (which is named for a historic hot spot in Bandera's colorful past) is decked out in a warm and welcoming cowboy theme, bursting with Texas pride! Air conditioning is provided for interior comfort, and two roomy king-sized beds offer sleeping accommodations for up to four. The dining area (no kitchen) features a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker (coffee is also on hand), and the bathroom is outfitted with a shower and tub combo. All bed and bath linens are provided, and there is also Wifi available. The Wrangler Room is pet-friendly, but they must be well-behaved and crated when left alone. Children are also welcomed here!
The Tin Star Wrangler Room is one of the most unique places to stay in all of the beautiful Texas Hill Country! Contact us at Backroads Reservations, and we'll fill you in on the cowboy mystique the Wrangler Room-and nearby Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World-that will welcome you to our cozy neck of the woods!
COVID-19 UPDATE: This accommodation is open for business. Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 4/15/2020
Two more rooms available, see listings for Tin Star Forge and Cabaret
Two King beds
Seating area with microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker
Bath with tub and shower combo
Covered bike parking
Outdoor charcoal grill provided
Beautiful Bandera creek on the property
Rates and Details
Pets considered and must be crated when left alone. Barking dogs are not permitted
No smoking in the room. $200 fee if the room is smoked in
Pet fee is $20 per pet
Extra guest fee is $10, per day, after 2 guests
One Night Fee is $20
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate mileage to the following sites:
Frio River: 55
Medina River: immediate access
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 35
Garner State Park: 50
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas