Bandera Stronghold Red CloudPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- A hot tub, and a crystal clear creek-be sure to plan plenty of time to enjoy both!
- Nothing satisfies like a grilled meal by the creekside in the fresh Hill Country air!
- Debbie, a recent guest, enjoyed a special event here: "Beautiful and peaceful! My husband and I went for our honeymoon and It was so nice and quiet! We will definitely be back soon!"
- The Red Cloud Cabin is a Hill Country jewel that provides a restful rural setting, yet is also close to Bandera and tubing on the Medina River.
- Nothing satisfies like a grilled meal by the creekside in the fresh Hill Country air, or a romantic sit-down on the yard swing!
- Settle around the fire pit for a relaxing conversation, or take a look up at the star-filled skies at night.
- Not only will you enjoy a private creekside setting, but the tubing fun of the Medina River is just minutes away!
- Rest well on the queen-sized bed! If you have a third guest, a roll-away bed is available, as well.
- Central air, heat, and ceiling fans keep you comfy during your stay! There's also a TV with a DVD player, and a CD player, for your entertainment.
- Practice your home cooking to your heart's content in the full and functional kitchen-there's also a charcoal grill!
- Pots, pans, utensils, dishes and glasses are provided in the kitchen, too.
- The full bath, and the bedroom, all come with their own complimentary linens. Hot tub and swimming towels are provided, too!
Looking to visit the Cowboy Capital of the World? It just so happens that we have the perfect cozy and rustic cabin rental in Bandera for you! Not only is the Bandera Stronghold Red Cloud Cabin close to Bandera, but it's only minutes from tubing and fishing on the Medina River, and the pristine prairie beauty of the Hill Country State Natural Area. Closer by is a beautiful creek that's right in your backyard! This is a gorgeous romantic hideaway, right in the heart of the Texas Hill Country.
The ideal mix of city and country awaits you here; whether you want to kick up your heels, shop, or eat in Bandera, or you'd just like to dip your toes or do some catch-and-release fishing on your creekside property, the Red Cloud Cabin is perfect for your weekend adventure! The guest house is situated on an elevation that gives you amazing views of the surrounding Hill Country, which makes it a great spot for wildlife viewing and stargazing. Miles and miles of country roads wrap around the area, which is known as prime motorcycle touring country.
Out back is a shaded deck, highlighted by a bubbling hot tub that overlooks the creek. Floats are provided by the water, so you can relax on its surface in style. This is an amazing location for open-air conversation and cuisine, especially with a fire pit, swing, and charcoal grill at your disposal. If you have a well-behaved pet you'd like to bring along, that's great; just don't leave them unattended. Also complimentary for your outdoor use are hot tub/swimming towels and biker rags. Smokers are welcome, but keep it outside, please.
The interior features hardwood floors and rustic country accents, and there's a full bathroom with a tub and shower combo. A queen-sized bed and an optional roll-away offer comfy sleeping arrangements for up to three people, and all bed and bath linens are provided. The kitchen is well-appointed with appliances and cooking/serving ware, and complimentary coffees and teas are yours to enjoy. The cabin also features a TV and DVD player, radio and CD player, and cell phone service is provided by AT&T. Finally, central air and heat assure your stay will be a comfortable one.
The perfect spot for a romantic getaway in the stunning Texas Hill Country could be as close as a phone call away! Get a hold of us here at Backroads Reservations, and we'll use our expertise and Texas hospitality to make it happen.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Extra roll-away bed available for 3rd guest
Fully equipped kitchen with range top, oven, refrigerator, ground coffee maker, microwave, no dishwasher
Pots, pans, cutlery, plates and glasses supplied
Bath with tub and shower combination
Creek side view
Deck with hot tub overlooking creek
Coffee and tea provided
Regular coffee maker
Bed and bath linens, hot tub/swimming towels and biker rags supplied
TV monitor with DVD player
Central air, eat and ceiling fans
Catch and release fishing
Floats and lawn chairs creek side (inquire with host)
Birding and wildlife viewing
No WIFI but good cell service
Rates & Details
Children Allowed (with close supervision)
Extra guest fee is $20, per day, after 2 guests
Extra roll-away bed available for 3rd guest
Pet fee is $15 per day, per pet
Dogs may not be left unattended at any time
Smoking outside only
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs permitted
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 60 miles
Medina River: 5 miles
Guadalupe River: 30 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 45 miles
Garner State Park: 55 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas