Tree House Cabin at 7 Canyons RanchPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- French doors open onto a tree-shaded elevated deck that provides incredible views of the Hill Country!
- Awaken your inner child with a stay at the fun and scenic Tree House Cabin!
- Short but sweet feedback from our guest Makenzie: "If you're thinking about this place just book it already."
- The vintage sleigh-style bed is fully dressed with soft, quality linens and throw pillows.
- A great big king-sized bed is the perfect place for pillow talk and restful slumber in your Hill Country haven.
- Golden tiles lend the roomy walk-in shower an added touch of elegance!
- Even your morning preparations will take place in style, with this vintage western-style vanity and gilded mirror!
- No better place to enjoy a glass of wine and treasured company!
- The cozy kitchenette, complete with utensils and serving ware, provides an intimate cooking nook for your stay.
- Wire-framed ice cream parlor chairs add a fun and functional touch to your dining area!
- Contrasting light and dark woodwork complements the natural light in the welcoming and intimate inner space here.
- Picture yourself here! Wildlife visit the creek for a drink, and the expansive views are beyond compare.
- When the creek's up, the fishing's good! Anglers are free to cast a line here for catch-and-release fishing.
- You don't need to be a pro to take publication-quality photos here, there,s nothing but spectacular views!
- You're free to fish the seasonal creek when the water level's up, but just kicking back and enjoying the view's cool, too!
- Wildlife are encouraged to visit the ranch as a safe space, and this presents a great opportunity for our guests to spot them!
- We defy you to show us a motel room that gives you this kind of view!
- Deer, elk, bison, and even a zebra call the ranch home, and our guests love the added thrill of spotting them!
- Pioneer history meets natural grandeur on the expansive 7 Canyons Ranch.
- As our recent guest Steve put it, "The Treehouse Suite is a great way to get to get off the beaten path!"
- There's no better place to find sweet solitude than the Texas Hill Country.
- If fishing's your passion, please check with us before booking, since the creek here is seasonal.
- We'd love to welcome you to the Hill Country beauty you'll only find at 7 Canyons Ranch!
- Follow your nature-loving heart to this naturally beautiful sanctuary!
- Day or night, the views are incredible. Imagine the Milky Way over the silhouette of the mountains at night!
- Guests are invited to explore the hiking trails at the ranch-and nature is sure to put on a show year round!
- Bring your boots for a trek over the ten miles of hiking trails, and an infinite variety of stunning views!
- We've been told the views here are so astounding that people feel themselves leaning forward into them!
- You could wake up to a view like this every morning from the high perch of the Tree House Cabin.
- The deer and the buffalo roam here. There might be a song in that somewhere.
- Our guest Susan told us, "The quiet and the stars are precious gifts we miss in town."
Elevate your next vacation with a stay at the Tree House Cabin at 7 Canyons Ranch! This romantic and unique tree house rental is surrounded by some of the most amazing views of the Texas Hill Country region, and it's an ideal private hideaway for couples or those adventurers traveling solo. Guests here will enjoy the ideal combinations of simplicity and style, economy and luxury, and history and outdoor beauty-all in the neighborhood of nearby towns like Tarpley and Bandera.
Who says tree houses are just for kids? This property is kid-friendly, but our adult guests might want to keep this place all to themselves when they visit! The Tree House is located near the owner's vacation home and provides a budget-friendly weekend getaway without sacrificing quality or comfort. You'll see that from the moment you climb the steps to the intimate, tree-shaded deck.
The owners of the ranch keep the ponds and water areas open to the wildlife in the area, so nature lovers are in for a treat when they visit here. The ranch also features over ten miles of hiking trails-all the more convenient for savoring the impressive Hill Country vistas. You are also able to fish here (seasonal), and a charcoal grill is also provided on the property-though please bring your own charcoal. Smoking is allowed on the property, but only outdoors. It can be tough to convey just how pretty and calming the views of the surrounding hillsides are from this canyon setting, but trust us-one look and you'll be hooked!
The light-paneled interior here is generously decorated with vintage furniture and accents from the Lone Star State's history. The bedroom features a king-sized bed that sleeps up to two, and a private front deck offers up beautiful Hill Country views. The bathroom is equipped with a shower stall, and all bed and bath linens are provided. In the kitchen, you'll find a stove top, microwave, mini fridge, and regular coffee maker, along with a comfortable dining area. Central air, heating, and ceiling fans keep the inside comfy year-round, and WIFI Internet is available-but please note the cell and WIFI service can be spotty in this valley location.
When was the last time you took a relaxing weekend trip? Climb up into the Tree House Cabin at 7 Canyons Ranch, and let your daily grind and pressures melt away in this peaceful and relaxing Hill Country setting. One call to us at Backroads Reservations, and you'll be on your way!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
The Tree House
Bedroom with King bed and balcony
Dining table off kitchen
Kitchen with mini refrigerator, four burner range top, microwave and regular coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils, flatware, dishes and glasses
Central air and heat
Miles of hiking trails
Small deck with seating
Rates and Details
$53 cleaning fee
Pets Not Allowed
Two night minimum
Maximum 2 guests
Smoking outside only
There are some resident cats that live around the property. Please do not allow them in the home
Unit sits near the owner's vacation home
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Property is on a water well. Bottled water is recommended.
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
This property requires a release of liability form to be signed before check-in
Some say tiny Tarpley is easy to miss; those folks just don't know what they're missing! The Hill Country surrounds Tarpley, offering some of the most beautiful views in Texas. Check out Mac and Ernie's Roadside Eatery, which has been featured on two shows on the Food Network for their cuisine.
Approximate distance to the following sites:
Frio River: 40 miles
Medina River: 35 miles
Guadalupe River: 40 miles
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 25 miles
Garner State Park: 30 miles
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15 miles
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas