Abbott River GuesthousePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Imagine dipping your toes in this quiet and private stretch of the Medina!
- "Such a splendid place to stay. Quiet, secluded, and refreshing!!!"
- Experience pure riverside tranquility.
- All that's missing from this comfy space is your folks to fill it with lively conversation!
- Rustic country charm with tons of space. Wifi throughout!
- Love and laughter ring as the tantalizing smells of a home-cooked meal fill the kitchen!
- The warmth and country charm that only unique woodwork and furnishings can create is everywhere!
- Rustic, vintage cabinetry highlights the full and modern kitchen!
- Toasty toes on those chilly nights in front of an intimate and romantic fire.
- Gather the family round for a hearty meal, or the fun of a board game at the roomy table!
- This downy-soft double bed just off the living area invites you to dreamland in comfort and style.
- The full bath next to the living area features a vintage claw-foot tub!
- This intimate and warm sleeping space awaits you upstairs.
- Check out the beautiful stained glass work on the country windows!
- Whether you need to freshen up, or a deep scrub, the full bath upstairs will get you squeaky clean!
- Whether it's coffee in the morning or wine in the evening, rock away a few relaxing moments.
- At peace with nature. You can almost hear the chirping birds and rustling breezes.
- Create new memories around the fire pit and grill in this stunning natural setting!
- Ready for a stroll? This will be your backyard!
- Wonderful Hill Country views in every direction. Very large boulder provided free of charge. :)
The Abbott River Guest House is one of the best guest houses to stay in Bandera! This new two-story guest house is perched just up the hill from the Medina River in the gorgeous Texas Hill Country and is only seven miles from downtown Bandera. All in one place, you'll enjoy all the pleasures of the great outdoors and the nearby Cowboy Capital of the World. With room for up to eight guests, it's the perfect spot for a family getaway or gathering of friends.
This lovely new home is just a short walk down a gentle slope to the beautiful Medina River. It is located 7 miles from the shops, restaurants and attractions of downtown Bandera. The house features an open floor plan downstairs with a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living area with a Full sleeper sofa and a double size futon. There is a bedroom with a double bed and a full bath with tub and hand held shower off the living area. Upstairs there are two bedrooms. The first has a double bed and the second upstairs bedroom has a two twins. The upstairs full bath has a shower. All bed and bath linens are supplied. Amenities include electric fireplace, charcoal grill, washer/dryer, ceiling fans and a picnic table under the trees next to the fire pit. The open downstairs area is centrally air conditioned and heated. Each bedroom has an individual air conditioner and a ceramic heater.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Downstairs bedroom with double bed
Downstairs bath with claw foot tub and hand held shower
Second bedroom upstairs with a double bed
Third bedroom upstairs with two twins
Upstairs full bath with shower
Open kitchen, dining and living room area
Living area with a Full sleeper sofa and also a double size futon
Central air and heat and window units in bedrooms
WIFI and cable TV
Easy river access
Electric fireplace in the living room
Fully equipped kitchen with regular coffee maker, range top, oven, refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, toaster and mix master
Kitchen equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans
Washer and dryer
Ceiling fans in the living room
Outdoor picnic table
Charcoal BBQ pit
Well behaved pets welcome at $25 per day per pet
Cleaning Fee is $75
Smoking outside only
Golf carts permitted but no ATVs
Quiet hours after 10PM
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate mileage to the following sites:
Frio River: 55
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 35
Garner State Park: 50
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas