Bandera Tin Star - ForgePICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Wildlife watching, stargazing, and inspiring Hill Country views make the Forge Room-and the Tin Star overall-a big favorite with our guests.
- Touches of Texas history and cowboy pride decorate the Forge Room, inside and out!
- Bandera Creek's depth varies from season to season, but it's always a wonderful place to relax.
- The Forge is one of three rooms at the Bandera Tin Star, so if you'd like space for a bigger crew, just let us know!
- "I dropped a small item and had to crawl around on the floor to find it. Nothing under the beds, nothing under the table or dresser, absolutely immaculate," our guest Dawn told us.
- Two big queen-sized beds offer a soft and comfortable place to recharge and look forward to your next Hill Country morning!
- The full bath here features a tub and shower combo, and soft and clean bed and bath linens are provided for your stay.
- You'll share the fire pit with your fellow Tin Star guests, but there's plenty of room to share tales and forge new friendships!
- Close to Bandera, yet far enough out to be peaceful, the Forge Room makes for an amazing Hill Country escape!
- Our guest Linda shared her experience at the Forge Room: "Great location - near everywhere you want to go in Bandera but still away from any hustle and bustle."
If you're planning a getaway to Bandera, the Cowboy Capital of the World, it can be a challenge to find economical lodging with a personal touch. The Bandera Tin Star Forge Room is the answer to that question! While only a few miles down the road from Bandera, it's also situated in a quiet, rural setting for those moments you want to kick back and relax. With the look and feel of a ranch bunkhouse, the Forge Room also offers comforts and amenities for a memorable stay.
Whether you're local and are looking for the perfect place for an overnight escape, or you'd like to experience the Texas Hill Country for a longer period of time, the simplicity and affordability of the Forge Room will fit your budget and your needs perfectly! It's kid-friendly, pet-friendly, and close to Bandera, with only a scenic three-mile ride to the Cowboy Capital!
The creekside setting of the Forge Room sets the stage for a leisurely hike, wildlife-spotting, or just kicking back and relaxing. The entire front of the shared cabin features a shaded porch, which can also serve as covered parking for motorcycles. A fire pit and charcoal grill provide cooking space for a snack or a full meal, and you can eat in shaded comfort on the porch in the patio furniture and picnic tables. There's plenty of space for socializing, and the fabled Texas stars at night are big and bright here!
Named after a renowned nightlife spot in Bandera from the past, the Forge Room's interior reflects the mystique and history of the Texas cowboy. Hardwood floors and warm lighting top off the decor in this cozy room. Up to four people will sleep comfortably on the two queen-sized beds, and all bed and bath linens are provided. The dining area features seating area (no kitchen) and a fridge, microwave, and regular coffee maker-coffee is provided, too. The bathroom in the Forge Room features a full tub and shower combo. Wifi is available here, and air conditioning provides cooling comfort during the Texas summers.
The scenic walks and drives of Bandera are all at your disposal here at the Bandera Tin Star Forge Room! While light on your pocketbook, your stay here will be packed with the comforts and amenities to make your vacation one to remember for all the right reasons. Give us a shout here at Backroads Reservations, and we'd be more than happy to set you up with this gorgeous Hill Country rental!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Two more rooms available, see listings for Tin Star Wrangler and Cabaret
Two Queen beds
Seating area with microwave, mini fridge and regular coffee maker
Bath with tub and shower combo
Regular coffee maker
Covered bike parking
Outdoor charcoal grill provided
Beautiful Bandera creek on the property
Rates and Details
Pets considered and must be crated when left alone. Barking dogs are not permitted
No smoking in the room. $200 fee if the room is smoked in
Pet fee is $20 per pet
Extra guest fee is $10, per day, after 2 guests
One Night Fee is $20
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate mileage to the following sites:
Frio River: 55
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 35
Garner State Park: 50
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas