Bandera Tin Star - CabaretPICK DATES AND BOOK NOW
- Got a crowd? The Tin Star has two other rooms that can be rented to accommodate even more people! Check with us for details.
- Water levels in Bandera Creek (right behind the cabin) vary with weather and seasons, but it's always a cool place to dip your toes!
- Shaded outdoor seating, a fire pit, and covered parking are extras you'll find before even stepping inside!
- After her visit, our guest Kristina told us, "Such a cute location! Arrived at sunset and the place had such a Texas charm to it! Will definitely stay here again!"
- Two plush and roomy queen-sized beds provide sumptuous comfort-feel free to sleep in! All bed and bath linens are provided, too.
- Genuine Texas touches can even be found in the full bath, as well as a shower and tub combo.
- Our guest Kim left us this wonderful feedback: "Expect peace, quiet, and a night sky-blanket of stars."
- The shared fire pit and chimenea are perfect for roasting snacks, and meeting some of your fellow travelers.
- The quiet country setting is ideal for wildlife and bird watching-or just kicking back and enjoying the beauty of the Hill Country.
Bandera awaits! When you're seeking a place to stay in the Cowboy Capital of the World, the Bandera Tin Star Cabaret Room fits the bill perfectly. It's economical, comfortable, fun, and full of the Texas cowboy mystique inside and out. No matter what you have planned in the area-from a motorcycle ride to the shopping and night life in Bandera, the Cabaret Room provides the perfect jumping-off spot for your getaway, and a peaceful place to rest at the end of an exciting day.
With Bandera just a few miles down the road, you'll enjoy the events and attractions there, with the added bonus of a quiet rural setting only minutes away in the Texas Hill Country. While simple and economical, the Cabaret Room is also classy and comfortable, placing it among the best vacation rentals today! Planning a family outing? This property is kid-friendly!
The creekside property is perfect for hiking or simply relaxing when the mood hits you. Wildlife can be spotted using the area for a rest or a quick drink. The front of the vacation cabin is lined by a shaded porch, complete with patio furniture and picnic tables. Speaking of picnics, there's a fire pit and charcoal grill available for either a quick snack of s'mores, or a more hearty meal. Pretty Hill Country views are available anywhere you look, and the wide-open Texas sky is ideal for stargazing. Covered motorcycle parking is also here, so you can keep your bikes out of the elements.
The Cabaret Room (its namesake was a Bandera attraction in the past) features hardwood floors and an authentically Texas cowboy theme. Two soft and comfortable queen-sized beds sleep up to four. The room has a dining area (no kitchen) and features a microwave, fridge, and regular coffee maker (coffee is also provided), and the bathroom is outfitted with a shower and tub combo. All bed and bath linens are provided, and there is also Wifi available. For your comfort, there is also air conditioning here. The Cabaret Room is pet-friendly, but they must be well-behaved, quiet and crated when left alone.
When you get a hold of us at Backroads Reservations, you'll see that budget-friendly rooms don't mean you have to compromise elsewhere. Economy and comfort can both be yours in the Hill Country, and the Bandera Tin Star Cabaret Room is a shining example of that! You're just one phone call or text message away from finding that out for yourself.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Since 4/15/2020, Backroads Reservations has had zero incidents of COVID exposure in any of our 100+ rentals. This accommodation is open for business and Backroads Reservations is aware of the proper cleaning and disinfecting measures needed between guests. We have provided this guidance to our hosts and housekeepers so that everyone takes the necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests, hosts and housekeepers alike. In addition, for rentals with same day turn-overs, we have increased the hours between check-in and check-out to give extra time between cleanings. Message us for more details, if needed. Dated 8/16/2021
Two more rooms available, see listings for Tin Star Forge and Wrangler
Two Queen beds
Seating area with microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker
Bath with tub and shower combo
Regular coffee maker
Covered bike parking
Outdoor charcoal grill provided
Beautiful Bandera creek on the property
Rates and Details
Pets considered and must be crated when left alone. Barking dogs are not permitted
No smoking in the room. $200 fee if the room is smoked in
Pet fee is $20 per pet
Extra guest fee is $10, per day, after 2 guests
One Night Fee is $20
No discharging of firearms, fireworks or ATVs allowed
Hill Country river and lake water levels vary depending on rain
Welcome to the Cowboy Capital of the World! With museums, rodeos, horseback riding, motorcycle rallies, and boot-scootin' live music venues, Bandera's got it all for fans of the Hill Country and the Wild West! Celebrate this uniquely American heritage, and take some time for a trip down the scenic Medina River.
Approximate mileage to the following sites:
Frio River: 55
Medina River: immediate access
Guadalupe River: 25
Lost Maples State Natural Area: 35
Garner State Park: 50
Hill Country State Natural Area: 15
Copyright Backroads Reservations in Bandera, Texas